Fry's Day After Christmas: Blu-ray Boxsets $25 ea, 3Ds $15 ea, & 2Ds $10 (1-Day Sale)

iNCREDiPiNOY

CAGiversary!
Feedback
216 (100%)
Day after Christmas (12/26) 1-Day Sale @ Fry's Electronics

Online (2-Day Sale) [12/25 & 12/26]
In-Store (1-Day Sale) [12/26]

Store Hours: Monday @ 7am-9pm & Tuesday-Friday @ 8am-9p

:br: Blu-ray Boxset - $24.99 each (6 Titles available at this price)
Batman: The Motion Picture Anthology
Jurassic Park: Ultimate Trilogy
Star Wars: The Original Trilogy (Episodes IV-VI)
The Ultimate Matrix Collection

:br: Blu-ray 3D - $15 each (10 Titles available at this price)
Captain America: The First Avenger
Cloudy with a Chance of Meatballs
Monster House
Open Season
Piranha
Resident Evil: Afterlife
Spy Kids 4: All The Time In The World
The Official 2010 FIFA World Cup Film
The Priest
Thor

:br: Blu-ray 2D - $9.99 each (8 Titles available at this price)
Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part 2 (3-Disc)
Larry Crowne
Scream 4
Super 8 (2-Disc) Includes Digital Copy
The Change-Up (2-Disc)
The Debt
Thor (2-Disc) Includes Digital Copy
Transformers: Dark of the Moon (2-Disc) Includes Digital Copy

http://images.frys.com/art/facebook/newspaperads/111225_MerryChristmas/OCR/sunday_page1.html

Last edited by a moderator:
I wonder if the Thor and Transformer blus are the combo packs they had on sale after Black Friday. Any clue what time they open tomorrow? Going to have to swing by there and Best Buy.

[quote name='shadow17x']I wonder if the Thor and Transformer blus are the combo packs they had on sale after Black Friday. Any clue what time they open tomorrow? Going to have to swing by there and Best Buy.[/QUOTE]
Monday @ 7am til 9pm and Tuesday to Friday @ 8am til 9pm.

All I want/need is Captain America: The First Avenger 3D and I can't find it anywhere on the site

Last edited:
[quote name='iNCREDiPiNOY']Monday @ 7am til 9pm and Tuesday to Friday @ 8am til 9pm.[/QUOTE]

awesome. now does anyone know the Best Buy schedule for tomorrow? I want to wake up early so I don't miss that awesome deal on Space Marines for $10.

[quote name='Rob26Smith']I can't find these on the site. Can someone please post a link?[/QUOTE]

I can't find Captain America: The First Avenger 3D

[quote name='WormFOODx']Are these in store only or do you think you can order and pickup on Tuesday/Wednesday?[/QUOTE]
Both online & in-store as well as pickup.

Like others, I'd like to get the Captain America and Thor 3D discs if they were available online. It will be just as well if they AREN'T, since I already own the 2D copies and don't NEED them. But the 3D calls to me, even if Blu-Ray.com didn't give it high marks.

Still can't see EITHER ONE available online though. So it appears at least those are in-store only.

Got to the Austin store around 7:30 and everything had more or less been picked. I managed to grab a copy of Super 8 and then got lucky and found the Tom Cruise set for $18. Wish I had been able to grab the Captain America set but I have a feeling that will take a dive here in a few.

Darn, I didn't even see this post yesterday. I really wanted to get Super 8 at that price. Hopefully there's another one next week?

bread's done
Back