Fry's DJ Hero 2 Turntable Bundle XBOX360/PS3/Wii $39.96+Tax B&M ONLY

woggerman

CAGiversary!
Just picked up DJ Hero 2 Bundle Xbox 360 for 39.96 + Tax. Saw a posting on SD for Fry's in Phoenix area and decided to try the one here in Fountain Valley, CA. Sure enough they were clearanced and they had about a dozen of each. Seems to be B&M Only as the online price still says $59.99. Just a quick FYI, they also had a 16GB Kingston USB Drive for $19.99. Picked one up to use on my 360.

I can confirm that the dj hero 2 bundle is for $40 bucks at Sunnyvale, CA Frys. You can pick up 2 bundles and have a cheap party pack sans mic.

Thanks TC. I just returned from my local Frys in Tempe, AZ with my copy. Just an FYI though. For some reason, my local Frys was only selling the PS3 and WII version for $40. The 360 version was $60.

[quote name='jimbodan']tempted to pick this up, but i have a feeling it will go lower, how low did the first bundle end up getting?[/quote]

$39

[quote name='jimbodan']Tempted to pick this up, but I have a feeling it will go lower, how low did the first bundle end up getting?[/QUOTE]

It's on clearance @ BB (b&m) for $28 (PS3-version). Wii-version was $38.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']It's on clearance @ BB (b&m) for $28 (PS3-version). Wii-version was $38.[/QUOTE]

Thanks, checked the BB's and no dice, guess I'll head to Fry's and grab this, thanks OP for the heads up.

[quote name='Nucking Futs!']It's on clearance @ BB (b&m) for $28 (PS3-version). Wii-version was $38.[/QUOTE]

is this the price for the dj hero 1 bundle or dj hero 2 bundle? thx!

[quote name='Newl']Is there any difference between the dj hero 1 turntable and the dj hero 2 turntable?[/QUOTE]

For the non-Renegade edition (from DJ Hero 1) no, there's no difference besides the DJ Hero 2 party bundle (2 turntables + mic + game) having both silver + white turntables. Part 1 only had silver. However, DJ Hero 1 Renegade edition has a different turntable in the sense that the top panels were gloss black & the buttons/knob were matte gold compared to a silver top panel (on the bigger of the 2-piece setup) & buttons.

bread's done
Back