Fry's Electronics Ads.

[quote name='WolfPac_Ite']http://www.Frys-Electronics-Ads.com/[/QUOTE]

That site is useful on occasion. But really...it's slow to update and nowhere near complete. Look at it right now...under Video Games it's listed 5 GBA games. That's about 20% of the listings at best. If it did what it was supposed to, then I wouldn't post. :)

fidodido.. Just wanted to let you know that I appreciate you posting the ads both here and on other forum sites. I agree that reading th Fry's ads through the web site is darn near impossible. Anyways, thanks again.

[quote name='Wario64']this isn't a deal

and for the ads, just go to www.bayarea.com and click on newspaper ads[/QUOTE]

Not what you see there is always going to be at other Fry's right? I went to Fry's 2 days ago because I saw that the Playgear was $14.99 but it wasn't in the San Diego one. It was at the SJ area but not the San Diego area. Because of this I'm not sure if the San Diego area might have DTR:R for $29.99.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']Not what you see there is always going to be at other Fry's right? I went to Fry's 2 days ago because I saw that the Playgear was $14.99 but it wasn't in the San Diego one. It was at the SJ area but not the San Diego area. Because of this I'm not sure if the San Diego area might have DTR:R for $29.99.[/QUOTE]

from my experience dude, the latimes.com ads = the san diego frys. NOT even the OC register is always correct. definitely not for bay area ads.

How do you get to the Fry's ads at latimes.com? I've tried searching through Newspaper Ads and nothing came up, even through the search.

[quote name='RiCeBo1']How do you get to the Fry's ads at latimes.com? I've tried searching through Newspaper Ads and nothing came up, even through the search.[/QUOTE]

its under technology and frys doesnt release everyday for latimes. definitely check on Friday though

bread's done
Back