Fry's Electronics - Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (XB360) - $44.99 - YMMV

KiySeph

CAGiversary!
Just came back from the Sunnyvale Fry's with Elder Scrolls IV for the 360 in my hands.

I was fully ready to pay for the full $60 price, but the cashier rung it up and said, "$44.99"! I thought it was weird how it wasn't in the Fry's ad nor was there a sale price tag in front of the copies. The only way you would know about the sale would be if you were going to purchase the game for full price.

Once again, YMMV BUT GO AND CHECK YOUR LOCAL FRY'S NOW!

This probably should have been kept in the Fry's ads from fido, but I don't think people will mind if it isn't.

Here's the entertainment software listings from the Dallas/Fort Worth (DFW), Houston (HOU), Chicago (IL), Los Angeles/Orange County (LA), San Jose/Silicon Valley (SJ), and Washington state (WA) Fry's Ad(s). These prices are valid only for the dates listed in the subject line.

The items listed below are as they appear in the Fry's Ads. If an item is listed as "SJ only", for example, it could still be on sale at other locations (i.e. - Austin, Sacramento, San Diego, AZ, GA, IN, NV, OR), but it only appeared in the SJ ad. However, since these ads are not available online, I cannot confirm them.

If anyone knows of a website to view any further ads, please let me know.

Unless otherwise indicated, items below are listed in all six (DFW, HOU, IL, LA, SJ, and WA) ads.

Ad updates:
DFW, HOU, IL, LA, WA: Fri-Mon, Weds
SJ: Everyday

DS

$34
Metroid Prime: Hunters

PS2 / XBox]

$29.99
The Godfather

XBox 360

$54.99 (SJ only)
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

PC

$29.99
The Godfather

$37.99
The Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion

DVDs

$4.99 (SJ only)
Boiler Room
Disclosure
Murder by Numbers: Fullscreen
Passenger 57

$5.99 (SJ only)
Dead Man Walking
A Thin Line Between Love & Hate
The Truman Show (Non-Collector's)
Wild Orchid

$13.99
Chicken Little
Stalag 17: Special Collector's Edition

$15.99 (SJ only)
Dreamer: Widescreen or Fullscreen (Not pictured)
In the Mix: Widescreen

$27.99
South Park: The Complete 7th Season

So the San Jose ad does list Oblivion, but at a higher price. Anyone else get in on this deal? Especially around the LA area?

[quote name='VegasRobb']I was wondering where Fido's post was hiding.

Thanks Fido :)[/QUOTE]

Oops, I was in a rush...mean to make it a new post. I don't know how that happened.

If the Indy CAGs happen to stop by Fry's, please post what the CE is listed at and if it's in stock. Hoping there's some deal which I know isn't likely.

bread's done
Back