Fry's - Halo 4 Limited Edition 320GB Xbox 360 Console = $325 + s/h (go to checkout)

No OP....damnit, I want this, but I DON'T NEED IT. My Gears of War Xbox is very nice already....but I WANT THIS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

[quote name='PDJ']No OP....damnit, I want this, but I DON'T NEED IT. My Gears of War Xbox is very nice already....but I WANT THIS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Do it, do it, do it

[quote name='PDJ']No OP....damnit, I want this, but I DON'T NEED IT. My Gears of War Xbox is very nice already....but I WANT THIS. AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!![/QUOTE]

Just do it, I also had the Gears of War xbox but traded it at GameStop with the double credit sale thing they were having and pre ordered the Halo 4 Console there! Ain't bad for $325! P.S. The Halo 4 console, you can see through the xbox and the controllers if you didn't that!

[quote name='jl_rival']Just do it, I also had the Gears of War xbox but traded it at GameStop with the double credit sale thing they were having and pre ordered the Halo 4 Console there! Ain't bad for $325! P.S. The Halo 4 console, you can see through the xbox and the controllers if you didn't that![/QUOTE]

Don't forget about there being different photos on each controller and the Blue LED lights on the console and controllers and the awesome sounds it makes. Oh and the FOTUS armor. :D

I think I am going to end up getting this console. I'll probably sell the exclusive codes on eBay and make some money back as well (in game dlc is cool and all but if I can lower the overall price of the console I would much rather do that). Speaking of which, I saw one of the controllers from this bundle going for over $100 on eBay. It truly does amaze me what people will pay for things they want.

[quote name='JohnWayne']Don't forget about there being different photos on each controller and the Blue LED lights on the console and controllers and the awesome sounds it makes. Oh and the FOTUS armor. :D[/QUOTE]

Of course, how could I forget about the blue led lights, the sound, and the exclusive armor on the damn thing! #-o
So yeah, you should get the damn console! To anyone reading this, buy it then show off this bad boy to your friends or whoever and tease them with it's exclusive badassness(not even a word lol)! Anyways, I know Microsoft might have a better limited edition console later in the future like for Gears of War Judgement Day, Bioshock Infinite, etc. You'll never know what Microsoft will throw at you and honestly I just made up those games(I meant if they'll make a console for it), that I mention up there, doubt those games will even have a limited edition console or not but maybe Gears of War Judgement Day will have one just like Gears of War 3........

To Be Continued..

[quote name='jl_rival']Of course, how could I forget about the blue led lights, the sound, and the exclusive armor on the damn thing! #-o
So yeah, you should get the damn console! To anyone reading this, buy it then show off this bad boy to your friends or whoever and tease them with it's exclusive badassness(not even a word lol)! Anyways, I know Microsoft might have a better limited edition console later in the future like for Gears of War Judgement Day, Bioshock Infinite, etc. You'll never know what Microsoft will throw at you and honestly I just made up those games(I meant if they'll make a console for it), that I mention up there, doubt those games will even have a limited edition console or not but maybe Gears of War Judgement Day will have one just like Gears of War 3........

To Be Continued..[/QUOTE]

GTFO troll, this thread obviously isn't for you. Anyways I'm getting it because I just bought a 250 gb a couple weeks ago and decided to return that and get this because it saves me money in the long run since I was going to buy another controller and halo 4 anyway. no reason to be trolling just because mommy won't get you your console. Maybe, like you said, when the GoW judgement console comes out, mommy will get it for you or maybe she'll surprise you on Christmas morning with a brand spankin new halo 4 console ;)

To not be continued...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm still rocking my Elite from some years ago. Never had a problem with it. I rarely use my Xbox anymore. Quite sad actually considering it was my console of choice for a while. I primarily use it to review games, and play Rayman with my girl.

[quote name='JohnWayne']GTFO troll, this thread obviously isn't for you. Anyways I'm getting it because I just bought a 250 gb a couple weeks ago and decided to return that and get this because it saves me money in the long run since I was going to buy another controller and halo 4 anyway. no reason to be trolling just because mommy won't get you your console. Maybe, like you said, when the GoW judgement console comes out, mommy will get it for you or maybe she'll surprise you on Christmas morning with a brand spankin new halo 4 console ;)

To not be continued...[/QUOTE]

Wait...who's trolling? I was being the utmost sincere with my comment, not my fault you misinterpreted my comment, geez. And also what's with the mommy buying me a console comment sounds to me like your still a little immature, so I'll just leave it at that, good day. ;)

[quote name='jl_mafia']Wait...who's trolling? I was being the utmost sincere with my comment, not my fault you misinterpreted my comment, geez. And also what's with the mommy buying me a console comment sounds to me like your still a little immature, so I'll just leave it at that, good day. ;)[/QUOTE]

Oh well if you really were being serious then I take it back and I apologize.

It doesn't "ruin" the deal, but if this had been $325 w/ free shipping, it would have made it easier to take. Giving the shipping and tax in my state, I can probably get it just as cheap from NewEgg. Think I'll take a look.

why the hell dont it come with a Custom Designed Kinect Sensor

[quote name='merkman']It doesn't "ruin" the deal, but if this had been $325 w/ free shipping, it would have made it easier to take. Giving the shipping and tax in my state, I can probably get it just as cheap from NewEgg. Think I'll take a look.[/QUOTE]

if enough people send this to amazon they might hopefully price match.

why can't Sony make something cool like this, I'd be up for a specially designed Uncharted or God of War PS3. All of the PS3 special editions are just the regular console with a game packaged in or look hideous like this

[quote name='LazyTriangle']why can't Sony make something cool like this, I'd be up for a specially designed Uncharted or God of War PS3. All of the PS3 special editions are just the regular console with a game packaged in or look hideous like this[/QUOTE]
Sony does do special editions like this, it's just that United States doesn't get any of them. See link: http://www.play-asia.com/paOS-14-71-bo-49-en.html The first page alone shows you at least 4 special editions with exclusive art.

I have the FFXIII-2 one; I love it. I am glad I imported it from Japan. With that being said, the price was definitely high.

bread's done
Back