(Fry's) Has the Sony 3d TV for PS3 (with glasses for $399.99 ($100 off) SATURDAY ONLY

Not sure if this was the thread I saw, but I bit.

I've wanted 3D capability for a while, and nearly bought a new laptop for it a month ago. Now I'll be able to watch movies AND play games on a screen bigger than 17.3"!!! Bought the new remote, an extra set of glasses, and the Disney 3D movies were buy 2, save $15... so I walked out with 4 new Disney flicks as well. Thanks OP, whether it was this thread or another!!! ;)

[quote name='Yigytugd']I really wish this TV was at least 32", than it'll be worth it. For now, its just a good computer monitor.[/QUOTE]

I feel the same, asking $500 (or even $400) for a 24" TV is a bit much especially since I just bought a Samsung 43" (not 3D) for $500 this past summer. Now if it were a 32" 3D TV for $400 I might consider buying one.

Hey, buy what you want. Selling points for me, even at 24"...

LED LCD Display
240Hz
SimulVew for gaming
Less expensive, but excellent 3D glasses

IMHO, this display has amazing features for the price. Would I love a 37" or 47"? Sure, but this will be a great display for now. :)

A little discount store in my hometown gets returns in on tv's, yesterday I lucked up and scored a 55" LED Sony 3D 240hz tv, the guy even threw in a 3D blu-ray player and the transmitter for only $950. Picked up some glasses last night, and 3D gaming is just fantastic. Tried Gears 3 and loved the experience, just got Uncharted 3 as well, heard it's even better. Loving it so far!!

bread's done
Back