FRYS has Xbox 360 Wireless Controller and Wireless Headset Bundle $27.80! B&M ONLY

Unfortunately I am in the same situation as you Brother Daz. I have no frys within probably 300 miles of me, but I figured I would share the knowledge so someone could take advantage.

I have a Frys near but none in stock. I'm in Austin, TX
Props to the OP anyway because that would have been an awesome deal

Well hell out of the 4 stores where my brother lives, there are none available.(Bay area/San Jose)

Last edited by a moderator:
Checked the in store pick up for all the frys in my region, there were none. Does anyone know if this thing is actually accurate or is it worth going to check the store for it?

[quote name='Nico0020']Checked the in store pick up for all the frys in my region, there were none. Does anyone know if this thing is actually accurate or is it worth going to check the store for it?[/QUOTE]

I've found it to be very accurate. So much so, that I bought the last copy of a game and go home to see if there were any copies left and it shows 0.

I used to work at frys about a year and a half ago. Terrible company to work for, but they have good deals at times. Anyways I generally remember the employees that worked in the game department generally picked up any deals they clearanced. Too bad too, as my best friend has been wanting a wireless headset but wont shell out for one.

The controllers sell for about 29 new on ebay, but the headset makes it a better deal, not sure if it's really worth it

Kinda lame. Already have to unload two controllers from Clubbing. I realized I sent my old Elite back to BB for store credit, but forgot to pack the headset. The new wired headsets that come in the box are terrible.

All stores in CA has NONE in stock. Seems like they got like 3 units worldwide at this price lol.

i am considering going to best buy and at least getting the attempt to get the wireless head price matched if they do not have the combo deal. $27 alone for the headset pays for itself. i went through a few wired ones, and i still have my wireless one working for 1 yr now.

Well that sucks no one has had any success with finding any actual product. I was hoping at least one person would be able to benefit from this deal.

[quote name='hellz88']bought the last one at the tempe/az frys[/QUOTE]

Maybe you should try your hands at lottery? lol :applause:

bread's done
Back