Fry's: Kinect Sensor w/Kinect Aventures & Child of Eden - $99 (Saturday 1 Day Sale)

dts5000

CAGiversary!
Link

kinectz.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They had a Ebay DOTD last Monday for the same items and price. Shipped by Thursday. I'm enjoying the crap out of my Kinect so far!

[quote name='hamcore']Is child of Eden a download token?[/QUOTE]

I just added a link in my original post that takes you to the product page that states it's a token download.

It seems like kinect and move peripherals are dropping in price. Best Buy had the Move wand for 25 bucks this week and now Frys is having its own Move & Kinect deals that are pretty solid. I wonder what we'll see on Black Friday. They're probably already pretty close to the saturation point by now, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see even better deals this holiday season.

[quote name='shujikun']It seems like kinect and move peripherals are dropping in price. Best Buy had the Move wand for 25 bucks this week and now Frys is having its own Move & Kinect deals that are pretty solid. I wonder what we'll see on Black Friday. They're probably already pretty close to the saturation point by now, so I wouldn't be surprised if we see even better deals this holiday season.[/QUOTE]

it's the holiday push. All the deals are coming out more and more as we near Christmas. Kinect is still a major seller. Microsoft is also readying a big advertising campaign for the holidays.

So I ordered this online and chose the store pickup option. Will they hold it for me until I can get there on monday? Just wanted to ask here if anyone had previous experience before I delve into their customer service.

bread's done
Back