Frys Lexar 8gb MSProDuo $40, 4gb $15! Dead?

Thats a good deal. Lexar sticks are great. Faster than sony and regular/gaming sandisks. Only the sandisk Ultra II are faster in which you will usually pay a good bit more for.

yah i got a lexar when they were selling them for 50$ w/ 37$ rebate. It works perfectly. iso's, plugins, and ps1 eboots all work perfectly. some people argued that lexar couldnt load plugins, but works for my friend and me. bought ours at fry's as well.

[quote name='kosmos13x']Thats a good deal. Lexar sticks are great. Faster than sony and regular/gaming sandisks. Only the sandisk Ultra II are faster in which you will usually pay a good bit more for.[/QUOTE]

The Lexar stick I have is noticeably slower than my SanDisk, and generally the homebrew community frowns on Lexars. It's still a good memory stick, though. I scored an 8GB SanDisk for the same price from buy.com last week, but this is also a good deal for people looking for more memory.

[quote name='Interstella 5555']8gb dead -_-[/QUOTE]

And yet still not dead.

Fry's restocks all day long, so keep trying. Is it unfortunate that they don't say so? Yes.

CC does the same thing, say, with that glitch last year. OOS, in stock, OOS, in stock!

bread's done
Back