any items that dont have a link please post them, it wont allow me to

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift Extend ps vita 15.00

Dungeon Hunter Alliance ps vita 14.99

Lumines Electronic Symphony ps vita 14.99

Michael Jackson The Experience ps vita 14.99

Supremacy MMA ps vita 14.99

Reality Fighters ps vita 9.99

Persona 4 Golden ps vita 29.99

they look like instore deals only for ps vita games. Price matching time!!

Monster Hunter 3 Ultimate - Wii U 49.99 price reflected in checkout

Heres a few pre-orders just added 3-14-13(again price reflected at checkout):

The Last of Us - Ps3 49.99

Grand Theft Auto V - Ps3/xbox 49.99

Bioshock Infinite - Ps3/xbox 49.99

Shin Megami Tensei - N3DS - 34.99

Pokemon Mystery: Dungeon Gates to Infinity - N3DS - 29.99

recently added 3/15/13 - instore only unless noted otherwise

Eternal Sonata - PS3 14.99

The Sly Collection - PS3 - 14.99

Star Wars : The Force Unleashed II - PS3 - 12.99

Fight Night Round 4 - PS3 4.99

El Shaddai: Ascension of the Metatron - PS3 5.00

Crackdown XBOX 360 - 6.99

Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days - Xbox 360 4.99

Limbo, Trials HD, Splosion Man - Trple Pack - Xbox 360 9.99

Deus Ex: Human Revolution - Xbox 360 9.99

The Darkness II - Xbox 360 9.99

Castlevania:Lords of Shadow - Xbox 360 9.99

Last edited by a moderator:
Still bummed I didn't preorder when MH on 3DS was 29.99. Oh well... it's a discount, but w shipping, I might as well just pick it up in a local store

Not super familiar with how Fry's does their sales - will those Wii-U preorder prices go back up to MSRP the day they come out? Wondering what the odds are of getting a BB pricematch.

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Bestbuy just price matched lumines for me here in az[/QUOTE]I'm going to try this same thing tonight at a local BBY. Thanks for posting. :D

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Bestbuy just price matched lumines for me here in az[/QUOTE]

Hope I'll be able to do the same this weekend. Figures I'm out of town when I need to do a PM.

Hmm to get lego city undercover or not. Has anyone heard anything good about it.? I want to cuz I need games for my Wii u and its like gta but not sure if that's enough

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Hmm to get lego city undercover or not. Has anyone heard anything good about it.? I want to cuz I need games for my Wii u and its like gta but not sure if that's enough[/QUOTE]

I was sold at "like Lego GTA", so a $10 discount means I'm even more in.

[quote name='Eye Carumba']I was sold at "like Lego GTA", so a $10 discount means I'm even more in.[/QUOTE]
Just needed that little push to justify my purchase, I can't wait!

Does bestbuy price match pre orders? For example: if i went there today and wanted to put all of my money down on bioshock infinite could i do it for the 49.99 price?

I was in best buy yesterday to pick up my God of War and wants to PM Fry's Gears price at $49.99. I had already put $5 on it, but they had me cancel my preorder and order it again. The clerk talked to the manager and physically wrote on the receipt that I should be charged $49.99 when I pick it up.
They also added a $2.99 surcharge because since its an online price match, and in store pick up is not available, they said it is now policy to charge a flat rate extra to compensate for normal shipping charges.

I have a frys near me and have no idea they do pre orders or how to do them (maybe only offered online?). Its hard to get any help and the help you do get is lousy at best. The store is pretty shitty overall in my opinion but does have some good prices here and there.

[quote name='Lubu']I was in best buy yesterday to pick up my God of War and wants to PM Fry's Gears price at $49.99. I had already put $5 on it, but they had me cancel my preorder and order it again. The clerk talked to the manager and physically wrote on the receipt that I should be charged $49.99 when I pick it up.
They also added a $2.99 surcharge because since its an online price match, and in store pick up is not available, they said it is now policy to charge a flat rate extra to compensate for normal shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

Thanks a lot. I know what ill be doing after work :)

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']What's the sku for it? I can't find it on the site.[/QUOTE]

I also looked for lumines online too and the sku doesn't bring it up. I was lucky that my bestbuy I had two left in stock including the one I bought. bestbuy in surprise, az ( here's the sku tho it does not come up on website maybe you can you use it if you want to call stores sku - 4811333

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Lubu']I was in best buy yesterday to pick up my God of War and wants to PM Fry's Gears price at $49.99. I had already put $5 on it, but they had me cancel my preorder and order it again. The clerk talked to the manager and physically wrote on the receipt that I should be charged $49.99 when I pick it up.
They also added a $2.99 surcharge because since its an online price match, and in store pick up is not available, they said it is now policy to charge a flat rate extra to compensate for normal shipping charges.[/QUOTE]

I suppose that's fine for Fry's PM since they charge 2.99 shipping, but what about places like Amazon or newegg where people get free shipping? I would not be ok with them arbitrarily adding $3 as a PM "convenience fee".

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']
Lego City Undercover - Wii U pre-order 39.99 price reflected in checkout
[/QUOTE]

Wish I could PM this @ TRU, but there's no Fry's around here and they don't PM online... :cry: Have $40 in rewards to burn that are expiring @ the end of March and was planning on getting this with those.

[quote name='Graff^']It'd be pretty sweet if Amazon would price match some of the Vita deals. I'm not terribly hopeful though.[/QUOTE]

Best way to increase the likelihood is to report the price on the item's page @ amazon. They do look at that. I know in the case of a pretty expensive computer case, they dropped the price not too long after I reported a drop on newegg.

[quote name='jetsaredim']Best way to increase the likelihood is to report the price on the item's page @ amazon. They do look at that. I know in the case of a pretty expensive computer case, they dropped the price not too long after I reported a drop on newegg.[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately Frys' website isn't loading for me. I copied the link from the OP in there, but who knows whether Amazon reps will even be able to load it if they do happen to check.

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']I also looked for lumines online too and the sku doesn't bring it up. I was lucky that my bestbuy I had two left in stock including the one I bought. bestbuy in surprise, az ( here's the sku tho it does not come up on website maybe you can you use it if you want to call stores sku - 4811333[/QUOTE]

Thanks man. I'm checking tomorrow. Always good to add to that Vita collection.

Lol wut? I never heard of this 2.99 flat rate online pm charge. It seems like the manager is just the white knight for bb to get extra money... Or he is skimming it off the top.

I have PMed many many items from various online stores and was never charged 2.99 extra. Doesn't say anywhere in the policy either.

Yeah never had that happen with a flat rate before they matched amazon officially they would do that for amazon if they did price match it

I added a few more deals that i found on the website. Most of the deals are best taken advantage of by price matching. If someone could add the links to the items dated 3-14-13 to help out cause it wont let me post the links

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Thank you for adding links. I would add them if I could . Appreciate it a lot[/QUOTE]

No problem. Anything I can do to help out a fellow CAG isn't too much to ask. You posted the Lumines deal, and that might be in my top five Vita games. It's so addicting.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']No problem. Anything I can do to help out a fellow CAG isn't too much to ask. You posted the Lumines deal, and that might be in my top five Vita games. It's so addicting.[/QUOTE]

I agree, I play it at least 3times a week, like a drug haha. Just waiting for Ragnarok Od to drop now

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']I agree, I play it at least 3times a week, like a drug haha. Just waiting for Ragnarok Od to drop now[/QUOTE]

I'll pick that one up too. Now I just need to find time to play all of these damn games, lol. I'm not even opening my copy of Persona 4 Golden until I have a ton of free time to get into it.

[quote name='CheapAssHustla']I'll pick that one up too. Now I just need to find time to play all of these damn games, lol. I'm not even opening my copy of Persona 4 Golden until I have a ton of free time to get into it.[/QUOTE]
Same here, still need to get Persona 4 Golden though, just wrapped up on ni no kuni the wrath of the white witch on ps3 for now

[quote name='UnwovenNebula']Risen 2 one of those games im unsure to play or not[/QUOTE]

I didn't hear too many good things about that game, but I'll save judgment since I haven't played it. Glad I PM'd those deals when I did because they're dead now. True CAG's never sleep on a deal. ;)

bread's done
Back