Frys - Vita game sale- Virtue's Last Reward, SF x Tekken- $20 in store, others online

Yeah, all the good ones are store pickup only. Still, can't hurt to submit the prices at Amazon just in case.

Man if those $14.99 games were $9.99 I would probably bite on a few. $10 is my limit for pretty much any portable title though I will likely be preordering the ZoE Colletion whenever it becomes available.

I'd love to bite on Lumines, BlazBlue, Dungeon Hunter, Ninja Gaiden, and Dynasty Warriors when they hit the magic $10 or less. Still a good find OP.

[quote name='Myka']So odds of price matching this anywhere else are slim to none. No Frys in FL :/[/QUOTE]
I'm curious about this too... No fry's here either. :( My only hope is a PM from amazon cause I know BB won't since we don't have one near by.

If they'd make Vita games this price out the gate, they'd sell a hell of a lot more of them. Also, I'm thinking I'll pick up Virtue's Last Reward. I'd like SFxTekken but none at the 4 in my area.

[quote name='Woocls']I'm curious about this too... No fry's here either. :( My only hope is a PM from amazon cause I know BB won't since we don't have one near by.[/QUOTE]

Yeah PM from amazon would be good then we can get it PM at bestbuy

[quote name='IanKazimer']Might see about PMing Rayman at BB after work. Been meaning to grab it.[/QUOTE]

Thanks! Totally forgot about PMing Frys.com(Certainly gonna try.) at BB!

And, Thanks OP!:D

Arghhhhh!!!!!!! Been waiting on Asphalt to drop to a decent price & no BB is showing stock!

Hope Amazon matches. Hmmm... Gonna call BB.

Anybody willing to pick up Virtue's Last Reward for me (no frys close to me)? PM me shipping + handling if willing, thanks.

I'm interested in Virtue's Last Reward, but doesn't this game have some issues with some kind of saved data?

[quote name='IanKazimer']Man, I know nothing about VLR but all the talk in here is making me think I should swing by and grab it.[/QUOTE]

from my understanding it's a "visual novel" with lots of puzzle solving. Also, it references it's predecessor, 999 on the DS.

[quote name='IanKazimer']Man, I know nothing about VLR but all the talk in here is making me think I should swing by and grab it.[/QUOTE]

Be sure to watch videos of it on YouTube to see if it's something you'd like. I saw the chat about it, then checked the vids. I wouldn't download it if it were 'free' for PS+.

Edit: Added ' ' around 'free' for PS+. Lmfao.

[quote name='TommyLove']I'm interested in Virtue's Last Reward, but doesn't this game have some issues with some kind of saved data?[/QUOTE]

That issue affects the 3DS version only, the Vita version is fine. I was torn between the 3DS or Vita version, but the save issue and the $20 price point sealed the deal for me.

http://www.destructoid.com/alert-save-corrupting-bug-in-virtue-s-last-reward-on-3ds-237971.phtml

I nabbed SFxT, Virtue's Last Reward, Dungeon Hunter, and Army Corps of Hell from the Campbell Frys.

[quote name='ChunLiBarbie']Be sure to watch videos of it on YouTube to see if it's something you'd like. I saw the chat about it, then checked the vids. I wouldn't download it if it were free for PS+.[/QUOTE]

Yeah, I just managed to track some down; good call. Looks cool, but it's not for me. Will probably just settle for Rayman.

[quote name='fortunado']If they'd make Vita games this price out the gate, they'd sell a hell of a lot more of them.[/QUOTE]

Um...

If they'd make * this [lower] price out the gate, they'd sell a hell of a lot more of them.

Pretty sure you can apply that concept to most everything.

Anyone checking out the Euro PS+ deals?

Apparently they're getting Mortal Kombat 9 free and Rayman origins on the cheap. I'd figure something similar might come to NA, seeing as how the vita has a limited library, and I'd prefer to stay digital, but damn, these deals are right in front of me.

Hmm, OOS everywhere for Virtue's Last Reward. Might try to PM, but typically I get denied when its OOS.

Wonder if Lumines is worth the $15

bread's done
Back