Fry's Weekly Sale 4/6/12-1/12/12 Deals Include ME3-$40 and Red 3DS-$145

IIIFrostyIII

CAGiversary!
I'm surprised that no one on this site post any sales for Fry's. Maybe it's because they're only in certain areas or people are just unaware of the store in general. Anyways, here are the Deals

Free $50 gift card with purchase of a 4GB 360 w/Kinect bundle-$250 :360:
Nintendo 3DS (Only says red, may possibly include other colors but not 100% sure)-$145 :3ds:
Mass Effect 3-$40 :360::ps3::pc:
Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3-$40 :360::ps3::pc:
Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning-$40 :360::ps3::pc:
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 13-$40 :360::ps3:
Kinect Star Wars-$50 :360:

All Games listed below $9.99
Scooby Doo and the Spooky Swamp :wii:
Sesame Street: Cookie Monsters Counting Carnival :wii:
Sesame Street: Elmo's A to Zoo Adventure :wii:
LEGO Harry Potter: Years 1-4 :wii:
LEGO Batman :wii::ds:
Cars: Mater National :wii:
Toy Story 3 :wii:
Tangled :wii:

ME3 for $40 is awesome...it's just the 35 minute drive to the nearest Fry's that's a pain in the ass.

I hope it'll still be free to ship when it goes on sale.

[quote name='technicalstylez']theres actually a frys thread that gets updated every week. dude probably is sleeping or whatever. me3 for 40 is pretty cool.[/QUOTE]

Not really, he posts a new thread every week, but it is always fido who does it.

Look, I don't consider this a game. And my life doesn't revolve around posting these ads. FWIW, I wasn't sleeping. I was taking my kids to Disneyland.

In any case, I've already created my own post for this week, because I'm a perfectionist.

[quote name='fidodido']Look, I don't consider this a game. And my life doesn't revolve around posting these ads. FWIW, I wasn't sleeping. I was taking my kids to Disneyland.

In any case, I've already created my own post for this week, because I'm a perfectionist.[/QUOTE]

Love your work, always.

bread's done
Back