Frys

tangwu

CAG Veteran
Why do I rarely see ads for Fry's Electronics Posted? I am at the Renton Fry's and we currently have all 8 seasons of the Simpsons on sale for $19.99, seasons 1 through 4 of 24 for $24.99 and All seasons of stargate for $19.99. No to mention we always have games for cheap the week they come out. Point being why no Frys ad?

There is usually a weekly thread in the video game thread that lists DVD too. I think the problem is that there isn't a whole lot of stores. I would imagine the majority of CAGs don't have a Fry's near them.

EDIT: According to their site, there are only 32 stores.

I always take those Frys ads to BB and CC and make them pm the games. Frys pretty much guarantees you will never pay full price for a game. At least $10 off every 360 title when it is released.

I hadn't even heard of Fry's until I started dating a guy from out of state. He kept telling me about all the crazy deals he'd gotten there, so I checked them out online and have been buying from them fairly regularly ever since.

[quote name='Santurio']THere is always a Fry's ad posted by fidodido every week and he keeps it updated daily. But like previously posted most CAG's don't have a Fry's near them.

fido's thread[/QUOTE]Yeah, fidodido rocks. He posts the Fry's ads for all the regions that have their ads online. Even though the posts are in the video game deals section, he always includes the CD and DVD deals in his posts.

bread's done
Back