FS - $10 credit with Sly 4: Thieves in Time

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoachHines

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Futureshop

The PS3 version is only $40 and includes the Vita version as well if you have that. The $10 can be used on any game purchase $19.99 and up in March.

Hard to pass it up at that price along with the $10 credit for some good old platforming from the days of the PS2. Plus I'm sure a lot of you have gift cards to unload after the recent trade deals ;)

$10 credit is only on the PS3 version of Sly 4. The promo also applies to Dead Space 3 but its not such a hot deal at $60 and an abandonment of the series roots.

Last edited by a moderator:
  • In-store only: $10 credit towards any game in March when you buy this game.* See how.
  • *Offer valid February 5-7, 2013 in-store only. $10 game credit towards any game purchase valid March 1-31, 2013, in-store only. Limit one redemption per customer, per purchase. Original receipt must be presented at time of purchase. No cash value, no rainchecks. Discount cannot be applied to previous purchases. Offer cannot be combined with any other offers. See in-store for full details.

Now I need a filler that's over $10 so I can use that store-closed coupon for a $10 gift card...

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back