FS: $10 PSN cards (instantly emailed to you)

Capitalizt

CAGiversary!
Feedback
11 (100%)
I just cashed out my sony rewards credit card points to get $80 worth of PSN cards. I already have every game I want on PSN so I figure I'd share the points here. I have 8 cards totalling $80 in value. (8000 points) They can be used to download anything from the PSN store for PSP or PS3.

$10 a pop and I will email you the redemption code immediately for 1000 points so you can get downloading tonight! These are difficult to find in stores, and you pay no tax here. ;) Buy one or buy all 8..It's your choice. I will only sell to those with an itrader of at least 2 (sorry noobs..don't want to deal with the risk/hassle of dealing with 0 feedback'ers).

Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks

[quote name='Capitalizt']I just cashed out my sony rewards credit card points to get $80 worth of PSN cards. I already have every game I want on PSN so I figure I'd share the points here. I have 8 cards totalling $80 in value. (8000 points) They can be used to download anything from the PSN store for PSP or PS3.

$10 a pop and I will email you the redemption code immediately for 1000 points so you can get downloading tonight! These are difficult to find in stores, and you pay no tax here. ;) Buy one or buy all 8..It's your choice. I will only sell to those with an itrader of at least 2 (sorry noobs..don't want to deal with the risk/hassle of dealing with 0 feedback'ers).

Drop me a PM if interested. Thanks[/QUOTE]

$10 for $10 in my PSN wallet.? Unless I missed something, did Sony change from Currency to Points now?

I'll trade you a reaper costume code(for HOME) for 4 of those codes. You can get lucky and sell the code on ebay for 40 or even more.(think 50-60) Thing is I dont like to use ebay that much.

Or I can trade a $10 code for 2 inFAMOUS DLC codes(gagawat blades). PM if interested.

[quote name='limelight022']How is this a deal?[/QUOTE]

It's not.

OP, let me know when you'll take 6-7 per code, then you might have something.

I got a good LOL.

If you have a paypal account it means you have a credit/debit card. If you have a credit/debit card, it is more than likely tied to your PSN which means you can just select $10.00 and "INSTANTLY" have it for downloading games.

I'd pay $7 max for a code.

There is no tax on these when purchasing them stores to begin with. Sorry this just isnt a bargain for cheap ass gamers.

bread's done
Back