FS: 13 NEW Wii games (11 SEALED, 2 NEW/opened)

Orrimarrko

CAGiversary!
Feedback
243 (100%)
I've realized that I simply have WAY too many games and not enough time to get to them all.

So, those that I have a low liklihood of playing are going to free up space by heading out the door.

Up for sale is a lot of 13 New games for the Wii. Price does not include shipping:

$3 for 1 game (except for Monster 4x4 - that is $5 because of box size)
$5 for 2 games
$7 for 3 games
$1 each game over 3

ALL are factory sealed unless otherwise noted. The two that are no longer sealed were purchased brand new by me, and played once or to conculsion.

Blazing Angels: Squadrons of WWII $14
Disney's Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End (with Brady Games Strategy guide) $12
Driver: Parallel Lines $10
Godfather, The: Blackhand Edition $16
Heatseeker $12
Madden 07 $10
Mercury Meltdown Revolution $12
Metal Slug Anthology $20
Monster 4x4: World Circuit (oversized box, comes with steering wheel; opened, played once) $15
Ninja Reflex (opened, and played to conclusion) $13
Red Steel (with Prima Strategy guide) $11
Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell: Double Agent $12
World Series of Poker (2007): Tournament of Champions $15

If you are interested in the lot, the total including shipping within the continental US is $175.

If anyone is interested, please let me know.

Thanks,
Steve

Last edited by a moderator:
That really isn't a heck of a deal considering most people won't even pay $10 for some of the games lists. You should consider lowering the price since most of it is shovelware. You would most likely do better trading or selling individually

Yeah, I see a few games I'm interested in and would probably buy, but I dont want to pay close to 200$ and get a bunch of games I dont want. Split it up and maybe we can work something out.

bread's done
Back