FS: 16 titles | PS2 and Xbox | All Sealed Copies | $7-$13 each

Scarface7

CAGiversary!
Feedback
597 (100%)
It's been a while since my last TL. The following games are most likely just the beginning of what I'll be posting. Shipping will be $2 for the first game and $1 for each additional game. I prefer Paypal.

PS2:

Sphinx and the Cursed Mummy (sealed) - $7
Beyond Good & Evil (sealed) - $7 *SOLD*
GTA Double Pack (sealed) - $10

XBOX:

Tiger Woods 2005 (sealed) - $10
Fight Night Round 2 (sealed) - $10
Burnout 3 (mint) - $7 *SOLD*
Rallisport Challenge 2 (sealed) - $10
ESPN College Hoops 2K5 (sealed) - $7
ESPN NBA 2K5 (sealed) - $7
SSX 3 (sealed) - $7
Brother in Arms: Road to Hill 30 (sealed) - $13
Super Monkey Ball Deluxe (sealed) - $13
Prince of Persia: Warrior Within (sealed) - $13
Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic (sealed, PH) - $10

As mentioned, more titles will probably be added. Keep looking back. If you have any questions, send me a PM or post in this thread. Thanks!

[quote name='Scarface7']Burnout 3 is pending. I will be adding more games within the hour.[/QUOTE]

sweet - I don't have to work until 2 :D

[quote name='Pratt75']Do you have any xbox games that are BC besides SSX?[/quote]
I'm not sure which are/aren't BC. That said, I did just add 4 new XBOX games.

[quote name='Scarface7']Looks like Super Monkey Ball Deluxe and Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic are both BC.[/QUOTE]

[Advertisement] KoTOR for $12 shipped is a steal - best game on the Xbox IMO - even against 360 titles it can hold its own since it had such addictive gameplay. Its the game that got me into the RPGs [/Advertisement]

[quote name='joevan'][Advertisement] KoTOR for $12 shipped is a steal - best game on the Xbox IMO - even against 360 titles it can hold its own since it had such addictive gameplay. Its the game that got me into the RPGs [/Advertisement][/quote]
Such an advertisement almost makes me want to keep it. If only I had the time.

[quote name='Scarface7']Such an advertisement almost makes me want to keep it. If only I had the time.[/QUOTE]

it does take a serious time investment - again, I'm a very casual gamer and I think it took me almost 20 hours to get through the first time which represented like, a month worth of my gaming freshman year.

bread's done
Back