FS: 20GB iPod Photo - $105 shipped

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mojimbo

CAGiversary!
Feedback
67 (100%)
Figured I should try this before eBay and see if I could save a bit on listing fees and hassle.

20GB iPod Photo/Color(the model right before they introduced the first iPod videos) - $105 shipped USPS Priority.
Paypal or if you have enough feedback I might be able to work with you and do a money order. US only.
It will come with a USB charge cable(no power adapter) and a silicon(e?), form-fitting iSkin/screen protector(no headphones).

Click the spoiler button for photos.

ipod3full.jpg

ipod3back.jpg

ipod2screen.jpg

ipod1screen.jpg

In the interest of full disclosure, the screen has light scratches(the kind that you only notice if you hold it up to light and examine it at different angles) but nothing major. The bottom half of the front(including the scroll wheel) has physical wear around the scroll wheel, even on the plastic surrounding it. It's slightly more pronounced than the light scratches although they don't affect use at all.

The back is mostly fine except for two separate blemishes above and to the right/left of the apple logo. The rest of the casing is in good condition with light scratches. Considering how a typical iPod would look after a year of use, I would say it is in good condition.

The actual player works fine and has no dents and has never been dropped. The hard drive is 90% full, if you are interested in the contents PM me(look at the pictures for clues).

Thanks for looking.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back