FS - 26 Amiibo for sale for Rent W: FFTCG Theme decks/Booster packs/box... Tomb Raider Rise PS4/Blazblue Nendoroids

>_> What I meant by no box was the outer box that holds the novel and the game. The game is sealed and new still. I meant the box that holds the game and novel.. just to repeat myself.

I have a few imports I'm debating on selling, so checking interest.

NINTENDO DS:
Xenosaga I & II DS
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier Exceed - NOTE: this is the sequel to the US release of Endless frontier. It's not the same game.

PS3:
Tales of Xillia
Tales of Xillia 2
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Og Daga

PS2:
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga Original Generations
Super Robot Taisen OG Saga OG Gaiden

May list more but seeing what offers I would get or if I should just go with ebay.

Nintendo Ds:
E+ Super Robot Taisen OG Saga: Mugen no Frontier Exceed (Like New) - NOTE: this is the sequel to the US release of Endless frontier. It's not the same game. - $35 shipped or best offer

GONE, also prices lowered

Super Robot bundle - $60 Shipped or best offer
-----PS2:
Super Robot Taisen Original Generations (very good)
Super Robot Taisen Original Generations Gaiden (very good)
-----PS3:
Dai-2-Ji Super Robot Taisen Original Generations (Like New)

Tales of Xillia 2 (Like New)

GONE

Bump.

WANT:

If anyone knows where I can get one, would love to have one.

$T2eC16J,!ygE9s7HHohuBR-qVs%28rpg~~60_57.JPG

I have the Stahn and Cress DLC costumes from the Tales of Xillia pre-order was hoping to trade is for the Pre-order costumes from Tales of Graces F.

Added some things FS.

FFXIII-2 G2 Size steelbook odin and lightning - Futureshop edition

Would anyone have any interest in a Milla figure? I'll through in a character profile book for free.

Milla-Maxwell-Figure.jpg

Both are Japan Versions and have cero ratings on them as proof. If no on wants them here I'm going to put them up on ebay.

Tales of Hearts R - $50 shipped
E+

Tales of Innocence R - $60 shipped E+
Both for PSVita, region free so they can play on any vita.

bread's done
Back