FS: 3DS /XL (1 Pikachu!)+ Target Giftcard

Tsundere

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Currently for sale:

893834_450820854992510_629593805_o.jpg

(1) Red 3DS XL $190 (or 180gift) + Shipping (We can see price to you easily, Its around $5~7 to send - 32832)

-I WILL SEND RECEIPT WITH THIS. I got it from target, I intended to use it and sell the 2 extra pika I got...but when my little brother opened the Pika I got for him I also...fell in love (Still a better love story then twilight)

(1) Pikachu 3DS XL $210 (or 200gift) + Shipping

- WILL ALSO SEND RECEIPT WITH THIS. This is a spare I have after cancelling a pre-order I got from a friend since he never payed me.

(1) Used Aqua OG 3DS LIKE NEW IN BOX $110 (or105gift) + Shipping

- Contains everything but AR Cards, its like new... I barely used it since I preferred XL

I might have more Pikas I can turn around for minimum for those who missed out as long as I know its going to good home, I could care less on price as long as I dont make negative profit* and dont wanna pay MSRP+TAX or cant price match if you did find local stock...depends on what other orders dont get paid.

ALSO FOR SALE

I was expecting to buy 3 3DS XL Pikas from target...and because of that I charged $525 to a giftcard since paypal can be meh sometimes. The guy had said "maybe 10" so I thought it would be fine getting 3, until in the morning... they only carried 3 and I did not want to be the butt that takes away everyones chance at it SO i only got one, and then a 3DS XL Red at another target since I said to myself... meh....for me I could care less (turned out otherwise) anyway!

$180 TARGET GIFTCARD (Paper with barcode, balance information and pin/id from Mobile card that can be used online or scanned in store)

- Taking offers on that ^ but im hoping for atleast $170~ Maybe someone who knows they are going to spend soon and wants to save, thanks!

TimeStamp coming in moment... After I shower :

bread's done
Back