FS: 60GB PAL Region 2 PS3

aem

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
So..here is the deal. I got screwed over by someone on craigslist. I bought a 60GB PS3 here in the US and turns out I was sold a PAL Region 2 system. Ugh, that is the last thing I would have checked for. Guess I will have to in the future...

Usually I don't buy anything off craigslist unless I see it working first, but I was in a rush leave to go out of town for the weekend, the price was good, and this guy seemed legit.

Anyway does anyone have any interest in this? I have no idea what to do with it assuming I can't get back in touch with the seller and get a refund. I don't care to have a PAL system that I can't play US movies/PS2/PS1 games on and I'm not even sure what else won't work because of PAL.

I'd prefer to sell this to a US buyer who wants a PAL system, but if you are overseas definitely contact me and I can figure out how much it will cost to ship.

I have not tested this system but am going to go try to buy a power adapter today. I think it works fine and I will test as much as I can when I get the adapter. I have no region 2 movies or ps1/ps2 games, but I should be able to try US PS3 games on it.

The console itself is beautiful. I was really impressed with the condition it is in. It is my understanding that this model is comparable to the original 80GB models in the US in that it has software emulation for PS2 games. I've heard it works really well on the 80GB US versions so I would assume this would work great for PS2 games as well. It will include everything that came with it when I bought it:

Console (Model CECHC03)
Two Sony Sixaxis controllers
HDMI Cable
Power Adapter
Original Box (part of the front is torn, but otherwise fine)
US Power Adapter/Converter (if you need it)

If you are interested contact me for more info or let me know how much you are willing to pay for this (total including shipping) assuming it works perfectly after I am able to test it and where you would need it shipped so I can find out shipping costs. I am located in Virginia zip 22802.

I have excellent eBay feedback even if I don't have much here. I am willing to ship first IF you have a lot of feedback here. Otherwise I require PayPal payment first.

Update: Found out I need a voltage converter which isn't cheap so I placed an order for one on eBay for $35. So when you make an offer let me know if you need the converter or not and include that in the total if you want it.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back