FS: A few games, getting back into collecting

nneace

CAGiversary!
Feedback
27 (100%)
Been away for a long time, but I'm back! I have 232 positive feedback on Ebay as username roydinstarff. I am getting back into serious collecting again, but here is my paltry list:

**ALSO I HAVE A DIGITAL CAMERA IF ANYONE WANTS PICTURES**

Nintendo Gamecube
Donkey Konga (Complete Game only - am not willing to part with extra bongos)
Super Mario Sunshine (Player's Choice Edition)

PSP
Final Fantasy 1 (UMD only)

PSP - Movie
National Treasure 2

DVD Movies
Disney's Cinderella (2-Disc Platinum Edition)
Spiderman 2 (2-Disc Special Edition)

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='heyyoeddie']CML for Seinfeld[/QUOTE]

How about the chick in your avatar? I think I could go for that trade...but in all honesty, I am looking for mainly PSOne or Dreamcast games, and I don't collect cartridge games. I checked your Xbox games, and there wasn't much you had that interested me. Sorry.

Hi interested in the Usual Suspects and Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind. Are they in good shape and widescreen? Please see my trade thread in my sig.

I am interested in both volumes of Seinfeld. I have Tail Concerto (sealed), Parasite Eve (like new, complete), Fear Effect 2 (like new, complete), and a couple others (I think--will have to check).

[quote name='illennium']I am interested in both volumes of Seinfeld. I have Tail Concerto (sealed), Parasite Eve (like new, complete), Fear Effect 2 (like new, complete), and a couple others (I think--will have to check).[/QUOTE]

That would be sweet, let me know. I am definitely interested in those. What other PSONE games do you have (or Dreamcast games)?

I have a complete Brave fencer...

interested in... Rhapsody disc only... (even tho I have 1 on the way) I might just leave that 1 sealed...

let me know...

Also, I am more trying to get rid of games then acquire right now (meaning I am not trying to purchase right now).

[quote name='jPoD15']Free Bump because you like Talib Kweli :)[/QUOTE]

Gracias...another Kwality music fan! So sort of off topic...what did you think of Mighty Mos Def's last album...

bread's done
Back