FS: Asus Transformer Tablet + keyboard dock + case

Y2Bogus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
6 (100%)
I'm looking to sell my Transformer tablet. The tablet is in immaculate physical shape, no dents, dings or scratches. Also included is the Asus dock which turns the tablet into an android netbook. Lastly, I'm also including a 2 piece case that houses both the dock and tablet, and the tablet portion of the case disconnects to allow you to take the tablet along as you please without having to remove it from the case.

I'm looking for 425 for the set. Or, make me an offer.

For full disclosure, here's why I'm selling it. The transformer has an issue with image retention. If a static image is left on the screen for too long, pixel memory keeps a light faded ghost of the image there for a few minutes.

I took a photo example below. In the photo below, I left the keyboard up for 15 minutes, then switched to the home screen with a dark background immediately and snapped the pic. I emphasize that the image fades away after a few minutes.

I had numerous conversations with asus tech support, and I've been told this is normal behavior for the screen. If that's so, this is not the tablet for me. I have a low tolerance for visual issues. But like I said, it does clear itself up after a few minutes. I can post pictures of the actual unit upon request.

http://y2bogus.com/imageretention.jpg

bread's done
Back