FS Atelier Rorona LE/Pokemon DS

evozakira

CAGiversary!
Feedback
40 (100%)
For sale I have Atelier Rorona The Alchemist of Arland Limited Edition Box. Game case and disc are Like New, Only played a few times. Hardcover art book has never been removed from the box and is New. Asking $50 shipped. Pm if you would like photos. Also for sale is Pokemon Mystery Dungeon Explorers of Time $15. Case and Manual are in great shape.

Last edited by a moderator:
It looks like I can't use the PM system on this site yet since I just made my account. You could send the pictures to [email protected] though. I would appreciate it :D

I forgot to ask, does it have the charger and stylus with it? (I'm assuming yes but... well this is the internet afterall >_> )

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Vambrotious']It looks like I can't use the PM system on this site yet since I just made my account. You could send the pictures to [email protected] though. I would appreciate it :D

I forgot to ask, does it have the charger and stylus with it? (I'm assuming yes but... well this is the internet afterall >_> )[/QUOTE]

Yes its has a Black Sty and The Charger. Photos incoming

Do you still got Atelier premium? It's $40 new at gamestop might want to lower your price. CML for anything if trading?

bread's done
Back