FS: BEATLES ROCKBAND Limited Edition Playstation 3 NEW

Status
Not open for further replies.

RaNDoMMAI

CAG Veteran
Feedback
1 (100%)
The Beatles Rockband Limited Edition for Playstation 3 BRAND NEW NEVER USED
Set comes with Beatles Game, BEATLES WIRELESS Drum set, BEATLES WIRELESS Guitar, USB Mic/ Stand

Selling for $175 paypal or USPS Money order!!!! That is $75 dollars off retail with no tax!!!!!
But you pay exact shipping in which I can do USPS, Fedex or UPS.

Will trade for a good condition iphone or 60gig ps3
Heatware is under RaNDoMMAI
eBay is also under RaNDoMMAI
Long time at Anandtech under RaNDoMMAI

Realize I have zero post and feedback so I am willing to ship first if you have good feedback and I will even talk to you on the phone before any deal. Will meet locally in Tampa, FL or Bradenton, FL

did you get in on the amazon.com 50+10% off (TBRB = 100$) promo? if so you really could just sell this on ebay for much higher than 175 or list it on craigslist for like 240 right? anyway this is a great deal; the game is great...thanks for offering to cags

I have had it posted on craiglist for over a week at $200 and right now for $175 and not a single call. Not really a fan of ebay because of the 10% they charge and paypal takes some money too.
I did get it with a 50% amazon coupon lol. I thought the woman would like it but she isnt anymore so i just want to get rid of it. we didnt even open it.

someone will come around. i thought these were sold out at places but i guess i'm just hallucinating. i got the same thing (except i bought the coupon off a CAG who was looking to buy something smaller so it'd be more useful for me than him). in any event good luck i really hope you get a good price for it; the game is great. if i find anyone looking for a bundle i'll point them to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back