FS Brand New Japanese PS3 - $570

vietgurl

CAGiversary!
Feedback
29 (100%)
Okay, so I bought this system cuz it came up on Playasia when it was still rare and I figured that since I have a lot of Japanese PS2 and PS1 games, it'd be a good investment. I've decided I don't want it yet, however, since I have a piece of crap TV and I don't have the money to get another TV yet (I want to buy a good one if I'm gonna invest in a TV). So yeah, have a Japanese PS3 for $570 + shipping or pickup (pickup in the Bay Area preferred)

Edit February 4th: Price dropped to $570...this is below retail for a brand new sealed system!

Note: You can play all US PS3 games on this system and you can also change the menu to English.

[quote name='CamboRecordz']i got a xbox 360 with one controller and 2 games[/QUOTE]

YGPM

anyone? please? lol, i hate having a sealed unplayed system sitting in my room...

[quote name='vietgurl']Okay, so I bought this system cuz it came up on Playasia when it was still rare and I figured that since I have a lot of Japanese PS2 and PS1 games, it'd be a good investment. I've decided I don't want it yet, however, since I have a piece of crap TV and I don't have the money to get another TV yet (I want to buy a good one if I'm gonna invest in a TV). So yeah, have a Japanese PS3 for $650 + shipping OBO (pickup in the Bay Area works too).

Also looking for the following items if you wanted to work out some kind of trade:
XBOX 360 + some games
DS Lite

Core 2 Duo CPU + Mobo
2 GB (2 x 1 GB) RAM
Video card suitable for gaming (7900GS/GT, etc.)

Multi Channel Amp[/quote]
Where are you in the Bay Area? I'm in San Lorenzo - between Hayward and San Leandro.

CML for that PS3.

[quote name='xcopy']Where are you in the Bay Area? I'm in San Lorenzo - between Hayward and San Leandro.

CML for that PS3.[/QUOTE]

Sorry, don't see anything. I'm located in Berkeley actually.

And lol, sorry FILTHY J NASTY :p

[quote name='aktham']Is this the 20 or the 60 gig version? i might be interested. I have a premium XBOX 360 with a GoW for trade.[/QUOTE]

it's a 60 gig

as much as I want a 360...definately looking for money right now. trying to pay off all the stupid overpriced books i had to buy for stupid classes, hehe

This actually tempts me very much, but how easily can the jp ps3 download the new os fixes? (That and shipping is how much?)

Mmm....might you have an estimate on shipping costs?

My only concern is the problems that usually plague a system's initial release....

bread's done
Back