FS: Brand new, never used 360 120GB Hard Drive

2n2

CAGiversary!
Feedback
56 (100%)
Hi,

I just got a 360 elite holiday bundle and am selling the 120GB hard drive to get a 250 GB one. (I know I could have gotten the MW2 bundle, but I'm not interested in the game and don't like the system appearance).

Anyway, I have yet to open the system box at all, and when I do I will immediately remove the 120 GB one and put it aside. So it will be totally unused. I'll snag some pics as well if needed.

If you're interested in the 120GB hard drive, please PM with an offer. I'll cover UPS ground shipping.

I am very dilligent about transactions, and I can provide my ebay feedback info if needed (9+ years and 100%)
Thanks!

EDIT. No longer available. Sorry for any confusion.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Zeeman']Are there any particular games that you are looking for?[/QUOTE]

No I have too much backlog :) I'm just looking to recoup some money to upgrade to a 250GB one.

[quote name='2&2']Hi,

selling the 120GB hard drive to get a 250 GB one.
[/QUOTE]

As far as I've read they arent selling a 250gb HDD. It's only for the special edition MW2 system. On a side note I also have a brand new never used OEM 120GB HDD for sale or trade.

[quote name='draven1089']As far as I've read they arent selling a 250gb HDD. It's only for the special edition MW2 system. On a side note I also have a brand new never used OEM 120GB HDD for sale or trade.[/QUOTE]

I bought one off ebay from the bundle.

I actually went back to see Microsoft's exact quote about it and it was "is not being sold separately" not "will not" All that means is they're not selling it separately now. I'm betting they'll come out with it separately after selling through the limited bundles.

bread's done
Back