FS: Brand New Wii + 2 Year Warranty

Antic

CAGiversary!
Feedback
155 (100%)
I bought this Wii today (12/20/07) at Wal-mart, and I'm selling it for the price I paid. I already own one, and my only incentive for geting it was to sell it to someone on CAG who has been trying to get one but has failed. It cost $267.12 total, including the 2 year warranty from Wal-Mart. The only other cost besides that would be the shipping, which you would have to provide.

I'm not making a profit in any way from this, just trying to do something for someone for Christmas. I won't pick the person on a first come basis, but reply if you're interested and I'll randomly select the person by dice or some other random process. I'll do the pick 3 days from now. Explicitly say you're interested if you are in this post to be randomly selected then.

If no one wants it, I'll just return it to Wal-mart.

Not that I'm going to discourage you helping out a fellow CAG, I applaud that, but picking a name in 3 days means it won't be shipped until Christmas Eve at best, thus it isn't really helping anyone out for Christmas.

[quote name='alongx']Not that I'm going to discourage you helping out a fellow CAG, I applaud that, but picking a name in 3 days means it won't be shipped until Christmas Eve at best, thus it isn't really helping anyone out for Christmas.[/quote]

Yeah, I thought about that. The only problem is that I have no idea how many people are gonna be interested in this, and I think three days would be fair amount of time to give people a chance. It's more about the spirit of Christmas.

Well actually I'll put my name on that list. I am interested.

One of my good relatives has been searching around for months for a Wii, and they have been trying to ask me where to find one but I haven't been able to help them. They want to get it for their 2 sons. I feel real bad them not getting one this Christmas, but I would be willing to pay for one so I can get it to them.

[quote name='jhweathers']i have one as well, but i need a profit[/quote]

Lets hope someone who doesn't have one yet get picked.

I'm interested. Throw my name into the drawing. THanks:)

[quote name='Antic']I bought this Wii today (12/20/07) at Wal-mart, and I'm selling it for the price I paid. I already own one, and my only incentive for geting it was to sell it to someone on CAG who has been trying to get one but has failed. It cost $267.12 total, including the 2 year warranty from Wal-Mart. The only other cost besides that would be the shipping, which you would have to provide.

I'm not making a profit in any way from this, just trying to do something for someone for Christmas. I won't pick the person on a first come basis, but reply if you're interested and I'll randomly select the person by dice or some other random process. I'll do the pick 3 days from now. Explicitly say you're interested if you are in this post to be randomly selected then.

If no one wants it, I'll just return it to Wal-mart.[/QUOTE]

I've already got one but for the people who don't get this one, try wiialerts.com. They will text you when amazon gets them in and as long as you get to your pc within a couple of minutes you can pretty easily get one.

Sorry for the delay in posting this, but I'm visiting my family in Long Island currently (I live in MA) for Christmas.

Six people entered for the Wii, so I just wrote down on a piece a paper all of the names (in the order they replied) and assigned them to a number. I rolled a normal (6 sided) die for the winner, and the winner was Para101 with the number 6. Hopefully you'll see this today, but I'll send you a PM regardless to work out what shipping you want and the pay method.

Sorry everyone else :(

I'll keep checking Wal-mart however, and if I find another one I'll send you guys a PM to see if you want it for the same sort of deal (the price it actually costs in the store). The place I go to rarely puts theirs out like most companies, and it hasn't been uncommon to see one in there during the afternoon.

bread's done
Back