FS - Call of Duty 4 + Assasins Creed + Superman Returns - $87

rkraupa

CAGiversary!
I called the future shop in Oshawa, Ontario to confirm they will be price matching best buy COD4/AC for $90. They are beating it by $3 and Superman Returns will be included because currently if you buy COD4 you get Superman for free. This will only be available for 1 day which is Thursday November 15th. You will need a best buy flyer.

wow thats a good deal lol. So if I just go into Future shop and price match CoD4 + Assasins Creed. Do I have to ask for superman aswell? or will they just give me it?

they should just give it to you but if they dont just ask, it might vary on FS locations and there stock

[quote name='GuardianFlash']too bad I already got Call of Duty 4[/quote]

My same problem here......DAMMIT! stupid meand my greedines to want and play it badly!

[quote name='GuardianFlash']too bad I already got Call of Duty 4[/quote]

I called in to BB and they mentioned that if you speak to customer service they will do a "price match" so that you can buy Assassin's Creed at the difference - so as if you picked up the package.

Probably YMMV but it was neat she mentioned it even when I hadn't asked.

My question was more to the fact that the game wasn't going to be available until 15th (ish) - the deal would still be good after the new flyer comes out on Friday. Again YMMV most likely.

I tried getting the superman game along with my copy of call of duty today, didn't work... said they couldn't do two deals at once -.-;;;

bread's done
Back