[FS] Castlevania: Lords of Shadow Limited Edition - $29.99

Sold! I was wanting the LE, and that's a decent price.

In case anyone is wondering, supposedly the PS3 version is a tad better. It isn't split onto 2 discs, and it's supposed to have less framerate issues.

Been waiting for a good price on this, thanks. I heard it was a really good God of War clone, and I love the Castlevania series.

[quote name='GBAstar']Silly question... do any of the retailers listed in the Canada deals section ship to the States?[/QUOTE]

I believe VIdeo Games Plus does. I am not sure of others. Usually, most don't for the simple reason that traditionally stuff is much cheaper down there.

[quote name='neozion']used two 5 dollars gift cards so came to 24 with taxes. sweet, tnx OP[/QUOTE]

Is that what your bill shows? Mine is still showing the 29.99 price tag even after applying the 10 dollars off, so i'm guessing it'll either show when the item ships.

[quote name='Faytz']Is that what your bill shows? Mine is still showing the 29.99 price tag even after applying the 10 dollars off, so i'm guessing it'll either show when the item ships.[/QUOTE]

when i went to the visa verified page, it said 24$. It didnt on the FS page.

[quote name='neozion']when i went to the visa verified page, it said 24$. It didnt on the FS page.[/QUOTE]

Ah ok thanks, I'm using master card that's why... well I'll pay attention to my bill next month.

Thanks.

bread's done
Back