Feedback
13 (100%)
Last edited by a moderator:
In Ottawa at:
Ottawa East-Gloucester
Silver City Centre
1525 City Park Drive
(613) 747-7636

The website says they have stock, if anyones looking :)

I just went in store and picked one up for my brother, they knew exactly what I was talking about when I went in. Amazing deal, my brother is going to be thanking me big time for this.

Yes, because no one is "legitimately" getting into the 360 hobby after a huge price drop and one of the best games ever made for free, amirite?

For fuck's sake.

Hell, even I was tempted and I have almost zero desire for a 360.

FS at Robson/Granville still had about 10 or 12 $199 360s about an hour before closing yesterday. They were actually individually stickered with the price, sitting in a nice stack next to the games section. If anyone is still interested in grabbing one they might have a few left early today.

My friend just got one from Metrotown. Surrey Central had one open box yesterday which the guy said he'd go a further $20 off on.

I went to my local store and asked the sales guy to do a stock search for me in other stores. A few showed up as in stock in other stores but when I called one store the guy said it was a mistake and there were none left.

The 20GB 360 is back on the site, but it's sold out.
You can go the RFD-esque way of trying to get away with illegitimate PM's of sold out products though.

For BC, Chilliwack, Kelowna, and Vernon still show stock.. so if you try to price match, I'd probably take a screen with those cities if you want a better chance =/ Got two friends now in the market for one at $199.99. Hope they get it. I need more XBL friends.

bread's done
Back