FS: Diablo 2 & Lord of Destruction exp for $10

wolve

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
Bought the D3 CE which includes codes for Diablo 2 and LOD. I already own both so I'm looking to sell the extra codes. Both are sold together in the Diablo 2 Battlechest for usually $40 and rarely on sale. To be clear I am *NOT* selling the usb drive that comes with the D3 CE. However I can throw in some D3 guest pass codes if wanted.

The Diablo 2 codes can be registered/redeemed on Battle.net (you will need an account on that web site). Once registered, you can download the game installers from the Battle.net.

I will e-mail the codes upon PayPal payment, but I can also mail the printed code card if requested.

EDIT - as Link2999 clarified below, the MSRP for the Battlechest is $19.99.

Last edited by a moderator:
Just a quick heads-up, just did a quick search and found the Diablo Battlechest that includes Diablo 2 + Expansion + Guide for $19.99 at Best Buy and Gamestop and various other retailers. The $40 price point is misinformed.

Edit: OP updated original post with good information. $10 is a great price for those who do not have this game.

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Link2999']Just a quick heads-up, just did a quick search and found the Diablo Battlechest that includes Diablo 2 + Expansion + Guide for $19.99 at Best Buy and Gamestop and various other retailers. The $40 price point is misinformed.[/QUOTE]

Ah, I figured Amazon would have a pretty low price, but obviously MSRP dropped some time ago and I was wrong. Thanks for the info. I'll lower my asking price to $10.

Good thing I didn't initially post my price at $20, otherwise I'd look like a total moron. :p

bread's done
Back