FS: DS, PSP, PS3, 360 games! Imports/Shmups and more!

Sold at shmups.com
:ps2: Playstation 2 Console - NTSC-J SCPH-79000 CW; Purchased new from NCSX.com and tested before placing in storage - $100
:ps2: Espgaluda - New/Sealed - $75
:ps2: Sol Divide & Dragon Blaze (Psikyo Shooting Collection Vol. 3) - New/Sealed - $30
saturn.gif
Dragon Force - Very Good; Disc Only - $40

Sold at shmups
:ps2: The Shooting - Double Shienryu (Simple 2000 Series Vol. 37) - Good - $10
ps1.gif
Einhander - Good (Includes spine card; resurfaced) - $15

never mind man, you take too long to respond. I can't imagine how long it would take for you to ship something. I don't care how much feedback you have, I'd never go first with you.

Yes, I chose to ignore rude PM's informing me to ship a game to you for half my asking price saying you'll put money in my PayPal as soon as you get it. Lol.

[quote name='Aegith']Yes, I chose to ignore rude PM's informing me to ship a game to you for half my asking price saying you'll put money in my PayPal as soon as you get it. Lol.[/QUOTE]

what are you talking about. Obviously you're not talking to me. you advertised $10 for your :ps3: Playstation All-Stars Battle - New/Sealed; From PS3 console bundle in cardboard sleeve - $10. I told you I would give you $10 for it and then I asked if it had the online pass for it. It's not my fault it takes you 5 days to respond once to a pm. I have them all saved and I can tell you exactly how long it took for you too reply if it had the online codes or not. I'm just stating the facts, that you are not a fast responder. If someone is hoping to get a game from you, it might take a while for you to respond or even send it out to them.

[quote name='strizay']what are you talking about. Obviously you're not talking to me. you advertised $10 for your :ps3: Playstation All-Stars Battle - New/Sealed; From PS3 console bundle in cardboard sleeve - $10. I told you I would give you $10 for it and then I asked if it had the online pass for it. It's not my fault it takes you 5 days to respond once to a pm. I have them all saved and I can tell you exactly how long it took for you too reply if it had the online codes or not. I'm just stating the facts, that you are not a fast responder. If someone is hoping to get a game from you, it might take a while for you to respond or even send it out to them. [/QUOTE]

Took 3mins for me to make a deal. :)

then maybe you should buy All-Stars Battle for $10 and then sell it to me for $10. This guy isn't trying to deal with me for some reason.

Sold:
:ps3: Playstation All-Stars Battle - New/Sealed; From PS3 console bundle in cardboard sleeve - $10
:ps3: Ratchet & Clank Collection - New/Sealed; From PS3 console bundle in cardboard sleeve - $10
:wii: The Last Story 1st Print Extras (Box & Art Book)

bread's done
Back