FS: DS, PSP, PS3, 360 games! Imports/Shmups and more!

He said what I wanted to say although I probably wouldn't have provided a link. I was starting to think they were joke bidding and deserved banning.

[quote name='Spyder187']wtf is the hard on for overlord all of a sudden? you can get that game cheap as dirt these days

http://www.gamestop.com/Catalog/ProductDetails.aspx?product_id=65172[/QUOTE]

This copy of Overlord is sealed. Find me a factory sealed copy of overlord for $18. There is one on half.com for $30 plus sh than it jumps to over $50 with sh. Amazon is the same story (The copy for $30 is re-sealed) with the prices being $50 or more shipped.

[quote name='sml_mndz']$20 ea.

:dvd:
AvP 2 Pack
Blade Trilogy
Hitman
Nomad[/QUOTE]

There is some confusion with this bid. I have asked him via PM to post here with an explanation.

I ask that those who currently hold high bid on these items to hold payments until this is clarified.

Thanks!

sml has yet to respond so I have no choice but to believe it a false bid.

Winners remain previous high bidders, which is represented in first post.

I will sort through PMs/payments and start packing things tonight.

Thanks everyone for your participation in the lowball!

I sent payment for the following items,

skiizim - $86
:xbox: Jade Empire: Limited Edition - Mint - $8
:ps2: Monster Hunter - Good - $7
:ds: Populous - Sealed - $6
Darius Twin - Excellent - $5
Einhander - Mint - $40
Gekioh: Shooting King - Mint - $10
Strikers 1945 - Mint - $10

For a total of $86 + $11 for shipping + few extra dollars to cover anything else if you could do me a big favor and ship them in a Priority Flat rate box/or what ever works(Just paranoid about the ps1 cases). I'm pretty sure I gave you more than enough for the shipping. I forgot to add in the pp payment info, I would like these if available
(1) 4 GB Cases for the freebie.

bread's done
Back