FS: DS, PSP, PS3, 360 games! Imports/Shmups and more!

Invoices will be going out tonight. The process of packaging/boxing/weighing everyone's package(s) is a time consuming process.

I would like to thank all participants of this latest lowball and ask for their patience and understanding.

I want to say I am not griping here but more curious than anything. My shipping for one game is 4.00. I myself just sent out a game this morning, as I often do, with a dc and it cost me 2.78. What type of shipping are you using? Just curious thats all. Payment has been sent.

[quote name='Spyder187']I want to say I am not griping here but more curious than anything. My shipping for one game is 4.00. I myself just sent out a game this morning, as I often do, with a dc and it cost me 2.78. What type of shipping are you using? Just curious thats all. Payment has been sent.[/QUOTE]

My guess would be he's including a bit for shipping supplies and handling (time to weigh package / print shipping / drop off at PO - or worse yet, stand in line at the PO!)

Also, Aegith, I didn't get an invoice! What gives?! You know how impatient I am. ;)

I have to stand with Spyder on this one. An ordinary PS3 game should weigh about 7-9 ounces and using First Class shipping should only be a little over two bucks and is just as effective as Priority. I'm also interested as to what shipping method you are using. Again, as Spyder has mentioned, I'm not complaining, more curious than anything. Payment sent.

I'm gonna defend Aegith here. Packaging probably costs around a buck / game, which would put total shipping at around $3.5 or something like that. No big deal paying $4, IMO...

Last edited by a moderator:
Paid via PayPal (yesterday - was too lazy to post at the time =P) - thanks!

EDIT: Payment Sent

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back