FS: EB Games Gift Card & Edge Card - $138.77 total

Zennousha

CAGiversary!
Feedback
9 (100%)
I'm not really keen on the idea of selling this as I really wanted to save it to get a PS3 for less money out of pocket but I really need to get a car because my seasonal job is ending and I can't quite walk more than a mile or two in the snow and still look presentable. Every little bit will help so here goes. I have not traded or sold anything on CAG before just because I really don't like getting rid of things, even things I don't like much. I know there are a few people from the Something Awful forums here as I've seen CAG mentioned numerous times over there, and it is how I got pointed here in the first place, I have sold things there before and if you have archives you can check it out. (SA name is RusteJuxx) All the transaction totals on my PayPal account are just from there because I haven't dealt with anyone outside of SA before. I tried to sell this there at first because I know I don't have any standing here but have a little there. I'm sure there is more interest here but I didn't know how it would come across trying to sell something here for my first time for so much money.

So anyways, I have the two cards with $138.77 between the two of them. The gift card has $50 on it and the PIN number is still covered up. The Edge Card has $88.77 on it as well as the discount sticker which is good until Jun '06.
http://rustejuxx.mynuts.org/ebcards.jpg
http://rustejuxx.mynuts.org/edgecard.gif

Hoping to get $120 and I am open to PayPal(instant, no credit cards please and I'm not quite sure how e-checks work.) or money orders but money order payments will of course have to wait until I receive it for shipment. I should be able to ship the cards out during the afternoon on any of the few days if there is interest in that time. I have always shipped USPS with tracking and will do so for this as well. Thank you for your time and I hope I did this properly...

bread's done
Back