FS- FF7 W/Guide, mass effect collectors Ed., Games, Guides, + more W- Pay Pal/offers

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reb8rn

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Hey I want to start off by saying I closed my old thread. With my next semester of school fast approaching I am trying to save up some money to buy an Xbox 360 before school starts because I will be tight on cash. So I am selling several items here. I will accept money orders concealed cash and maybe pay pal just need to figure out exactly how it works i do have a pay pal acount already and gamestop giftcards.

My Items for sale are

I decided to add my 2nd generation ipod touch it is 32gb comes with a skull candy silicon sleeve the usb wire and headphones if needed I can take pics as well. This is hard to part with I havent decided on a price yet so make an offer and I will counter offer. Pay pal only for this. May have been stolen by Pokemon_friends. beware of this buyer (Will update if i recieve payment)

Final fantasy 7 greatest hits with all disks and manual some scratches works fine with the strategy guide. for this I am asking for 50 dollars either a money order

A sealed copy of mass effect 1 collectors edition. thinking of price accepting offers in the mean time paypal or trades right now.

Mega man legends 2 SOLD! :applause:

Some original Xbox Games

star wars KOTOR 20

Jet set radio future 10

Vexx 5

Prince of persia sands of time 15

odd world munchs oddyssey 5

(Willing to sell these xbox games all together for 40 maybe 30)

A kiwi green gameboy color with original box and ac charger also with mortal kombat 3 for the orignal game boy for this i am asking for 40

Prisonbreak season 1 and 2 all discs original packaging some scratches works fine for both together im asking for 30

Simpsons season 5 complete great condition asking for 20

I also have some strategy guides I am asking 15 for each maybe 10

Fable II

lost odyssey sold

infinite undiscovery

resident evil 5

star ocean the last hope

final fantasy tactics the war of the lions sold

I also have the watchmen hardcover comic book i bought before the release of the movie i ask for 20 maybe 15

I also have batman ressurection of tas al guhl (spelling?)20

and incredilble hulk volume 1 hardcover 20

I can take pics of any of my items if a potential buyer so wishes.

I am now also accepting trades I am looking for ps3 or xbox 360 games

I would also like to end by say that I am twenty years old I am going to be entering the NYPD police cadet corps this year God willing and I am a very resposnible person I only say this because i have only completed on trade on this website and i want people to buy with confidence. Please pm me for faster responses as i check my email more than i check this site but i will check the site often as well.

And of course thank you for stopping by my thread.:)

(I will try to organize it better later on make it easier to read and prettier to look at)

Last edited by a moderator:
1/6/10 2nd bump of the day. Also as a notice for future potential buyers please post here in the topic when you send me a PM.

I decided to add my 2nd generation ipod touch it is 32gb comes with a skull candy silicon sleeve the usb wire and headphones if needed I can take pics as well. This is hard to part with I havent decided on a price yet so make an offer and I will counter offer. Pay pal only for this.

Willing to buy this how much do you want?

1/11/10 first bump of the day.

need advice on opening up a dispute against pokemon_friends I shipped out my ipod touch and he has yet to make any payment to me. the Ipod has been delivered and signed for.

1/13/10 first bump of the day.

thanks again for your advice guys I got in contact with Shrike4242 he was a great help and now pokemon_friends is on a temporary ban from trading until this issue is resolved. so thanks again everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back