FS: Fire Emblem POR, Pikmin 2, Mega Man Legends 2, DDR Mario Mix, More

Kulock

CAGiversary!
I wasn't clear if this needed to go in this forum or the Auctions forum. Most of my games for sale are on Half.com, which isn't an auction/bid site, it's straight-up buying. My apologies if I posted this in the wrong place.

Shorthand is that this is a link to a combination sale account between a close friend and I. They handle the packing and shipping, but I know for a fact they're both quick and honest, that should not be a concern.

http://shops.half.ebay.com/ladon100_W0QQ (ladon100)

The majority of the games are mine, and a handful of anime DVDs. I take care of my things. I'm one of those types who goes through a rack of multiple new items to make sure I get one without dings or damage, and if possible with a bonus. And if I thought something was off about the item at all, I described it.

I'm selling a lot of games that are getting harder to find, and in most cases I have them at the lowest price for that section. (Almost always Brand New or Like New.) I'm selling some things I'm not particularly happy to be selling, but I need to kick my collector habit and I have to generate some funds right now.

Some of the more significant listings I have include:

Fire Emblem: Path of Radiance (GCN) (Brand New, Black Label release)
Pikmin 2 (GCN) (Brand New, with a very tiny rip on the bottom plastic)
Prince of Persia: The Sands of Time (PS2) (Brand New)
Xenogears (PS1) (Brand New, Black Label release) [Sold]
Dance Dance Revolution Mario Mix (GCN) (Brand New, never opened, has sat in a bag since buying it from a TRU)
Mega Man Legends 2 (PS1) (Brand New, with a very small crack on the face of the case.)
Monster Rancher 3 (PS2) (Brand New, Black Label release)
Onimusha Tactics (GBA) (Brand New)
RibbitKing (PS2) (Brand New)
Magic Pengel: The Quest for Color (PS2) (Like New, played once)
Pokemon Colosseum (Bonus Disc) (GCN) (Brand New)

Some of these have high listings, but again, most are still the lowest price on Half for their condition.

I also have a sealed copy of Metal Gear Solid for the PS1, the original release, Black Label and all. I pulled it off Half temporarily, but I'm willing to listen to good offers. I will tell you, I'm not going to be willing to part with it for a Cheap Ass price. This is one you're going to have to be serious about if you want it. PM your offer if interested.

All the rest are posted at the Half.com link above, and I really appreciate you reading this.

Last edited by a moderator:
lol... good luck with those prices. I think you are posting this in the wrong place though. There are not many people here looking to pay two-three times what something is worth.

Barring any surprise issues, Xenogears has sold and will be shipping out tomorrow. Other games are still listed up. No one's been brave on the MGS, I'm starting to think I should just hold on to it.

bread's done
Back