FS/FT 9 Dreamcast & 10 N64 Games

darkchild81

CAGiversary!
Feedback
5 (100%)
I was cleaning out my closet, and I noticed I had these games lying around. They are all imcomplete w/o boxes. They are from a non-smoking home. I thought of selling these lots on ebay, but would rather work with fellow cags.

N64 Lot ***SOLD***
(I'd prefer not to sell/trade these games individually. I want to keep them all together to simplify the shipping and handling. They are all in "Good" condition)

Super Mario 64
Super Mario Kart 64
Zelda: Ocarina of Time
Wave Race 64
Wayne Gretzky Hockey
Madden 99
NBA Hang Time (No Manual)
Wipeout 64 (No Manual)
Star Wars: Rouge Squadron (No Manual)
Tony Hawk Pro Skater (No Manual)

2 3rd Party Memory Cards
1 Nintento Memory Card
1 3rd Party Rubmble Pack
(And if you want the 3rd party Expansion Pack, 2 controllers, and the N64 itself I have those too)

DREAMCAST Lot
(I 'd prefer not to to sell these games individually either. I don't have the cases for these games, just the discs and manuals. I got most of these games second hand at Blockbuster and Gamestop so they have some light scratches. I've played all of these games so I know they work perfect, but I can't say the are "Mint", more like "Very Good" condition. I'm keeping the actual Dreamacast because I still play Power Stone 2 and Viruta Tennis)

Sega Smash Pack Vol. 1
Sega NFL 2K1
Shenmue (All 3 discs)
Sega GT
Crazy Taxi
Jet Grind Radio
Virtua Fighter 3 tb
Space Channel 5
Toy Commander

I'll take $ through paypal.

PM me any questions or offers, I work 9-5 (PST) but I'll try to get to a computer whenever possible. Thanks.

n64.JPG

dc.JPG

bread's done
Back