FS/FT: Brand New Nintendo Wii

Status
Not open for further replies.

oNeWiNgEdAnGeL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
7 (89%)
I'm mainly looking to trade for a Xbox 360 premium, but I'll be willing to look at some good tradelists. I'll also sell it if the right price comes along.

I'm really not looking to sell because I could easily do that over ebay or craigslist. I'm just looking to see what I can get. I mainly want an Xbox 360.

I'm really not looking to sell because I could easily do that over ebay or craigslist. I'm just looking to see what I can get. I mainly want an Xbox 360.

This is a premium X-Box 360 with 40 games. I just want a Wii and Zelda or a PS3. Can not find a wii anywere and peopele are scalping on ebay. I am just tired of the system and it was my roommates but he gave it to me for back rent with all the stuff below. The system also comes with three extra wireless controllers, one headset, wireless internet ready, two year warrenty from Best Buy 1.6 reamain on that warrenty. Have posted this on ebay before but no one wanted to give me what its worth which is at least 1200$ easy. I have a photo of all this and will give you my home number along with my email. but due to the large amount of woth here I cannot send first.
Games included:
Cabella's Alaskan NHL '06 NCAA FB '07
Madden '06 WSOP '06 Table Tennis
Woods '06 NBA '06 MLB '06
Fifa '06 NCAA BB '06 Cabella's African Safari
Open Season Far Cry COD 2
COD 3 Just Cause Amped
Tony Hawke Ridge Racer Burnout
Most Wanted Outfit Battlefield
Lord of the Rings King Kong Ghost Recon
Gun Condemned Quake 4
PGR Perfect Dark Zero Fight Night 3
Oblivion Chromehounds Kameo
Hitman Blood Money Dead or Alive Full Auto
Middle Earth

[quote name='clintonmorrison']This is a premium X-Box 360 with 40 games. I just want a Wii and Zelda or a PS3. Can not find a wii anywere and peopele are scalping on ebay. I am just tired of the system and it was my roommates but he gave it to me for back rent with all the stuff below. The system also comes with three extra wireless controllers, one headset, wireless internet ready, two year warrenty from Best Buy 1.6 reamain on that warrenty. Have posted this on ebay before but no one wanted to give me what its worth which is at least 1200$ easy. I have a photo of all this and will give you my home number along with my email. but due to the large amount of woth here I cannot send first.
Games included:
COD 3 Just Cause Amped
Gun Condemned Quake 4
Middle Earth[/quote]

two low feedbacked users should never trade w/ eachother for stuff worth this much.:bomb: anywyas, free bump

[quote name='clintonmorrison']This is a premium X-Box 360 with 40 games. I just want a Wii and Zelda or a PS3. Can not find a wii anywere and peopele are scalping on ebay. I am just tired of the system and it was my roommates but he gave it to me for back rent with all the stuff below. The system also comes with three extra wireless controllers, one headset, wireless internet ready, two year warrenty from Best Buy 1.6 reamain on that warrenty. Have posted this on ebay before but no one wanted to give me what its worth which is at least 1200$ easy. I have a photo of all this and will give you my home number along with my email. but due to the large amount of woth here I cannot send first.
Games included:
COD 3 Just Cause Amped
Gun Condemned Quake 4
Middle Earth[/quote]
Uh, you've just joined today, this is your first post, and you're asking to have the other party send first?

Won't happen. Smells like a nice, nasty scam. Run the other direction from this, OP.

If you're trying to pull something, go somewhere else, like eBay.

[quote name='shrike4242']Uh, you've just joined today, this is your first post, and you're asking to have the other party send first?

Won't happen. Smells like a nice, nasty scam. Run the other direction from this, OP.

If you're trying to pull something, go somewhere else, like eBay.[/QUOTE]

I don't know if it's legal for this site, but you could also have someone moderate the trade. For a few bucks to subsidize my shipping costs (and good CAG karma), I'll help you guys out if you want. I already have both systems and perfect feedback here and about +100 feedback on ebay so don't worry about me. PM if interested (and if legal for CAG.)

[quote name='foundation']I don't know if it's legal for this site, but you could also have someone moderate the trade. For a few bucks to subsidize my shipping costs (and good CAG karma), I'll help you guys out if you want. I already have both systems and perfect feedback here and about +100 feedback on ebay so don't worry about me. PM if interested (and if legal for CAG.)[/quote]
It's not illegal, it's just something that doesn't happen much around here. Too many chances for people to brainfart it and end up with a double-scam.

I have a halo xbox bundle and gamecube bundle if you are interested

also have a 15gig 3g ipod

anything we could do here?

clintonmorrison - LMAO. Get real.
Iron Angel - Didn't see anything.
xcopy - Didn't see anything.
Captain_Insano16 - Didn't see anything.
Armans - No thanks.
Sarge - No thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done