FS/FT Bricked PSP

Status
Not open for further replies.

BronX GunZ

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
It's in pretty good condition. It can be easily fixed with a Pandora's battery. $65.00 shipped. I'm also interested in XBOX 360 titles.

c69h2.jpg

25gmp.jpg

29nwlrc.jpg

[quote name='Jehuty']Which 360 titles are you interested in? Possibly interested in game + paypal deal?[/QUOTE]

Sorry, but I prefer dealing with people with a substantial amount of trades.

[quote name='BronX GunZ']Sorry, but I prefer dealing with people with a substantial amount of trades.[/quote]

Says the guy with 1 feedback. :)

to bad i have few games i would be willing to trade ,
including
halo 3 (new sealed)
project gotham racing 4 (new sealed)
just cause (new sealed)
hitman blood money (new sealed)
plus others used

[quote name='BronX GunZ']Just shipped it out to xcopy.

DC Number is: 0306 0320 0003 2415 4702[/quote]

Sorry, just received the unit and your description is inaccurate. Shipping it back to you on Monday.

[quote name='xcopy']Sorry, just received the unit and your description is inaccurate. Shipping it back to you on Monday.[/QUOTE]

He gave pics and a video of what it was doing...Maybe you thought you could fix it and cant? Maybe this will get resolved soon

[quote name='BronX GunZ']It's in pretty good condition. [/QUOTE]

That, pics and a video.

Report him to the mods as a bad trader if he doesn't go through with the trade BronX.

[quote name='XboxHardcore.com']For $65 what do you expect?[/QUOTE]

For one it's bricked. So 65.00 isn't that great of a deal. Damage on it = Value Decreases.

[quote name='DrunkPollock']lol.. give me a break.. what a cop-out excuse.[/quote]

LOL. If the picture hadn't been cropped on the left and right side then I would have seen it. Then backed out.

Cop-out? Please. :lol: Everything I own has to be/or is flawless.

[quote name='DrunkPollock']That, pics and a video.

Report him to the mods as a bad trader if he doesn't go through with the trade BronX.[/QUOTE]

Why would you report xcopy? He got the PSP, nowhere in the OP does it say it has dings on the left/right side. It doesnt seem like Bronx told xcopy the PSP had dings on it either.

Hell, I would've sent it back too. It's like xcopy said description was inaccurate. Bronx failed to mention it had dings on it.

I'm with xcopy on this.

[quote name='DrunkPollock']That, pics and a video.

Report him to the mods as a bad trader if he doesn't go through with the trade BronX.[/QUOTE]

As we see from Xcopy's pics the unit is NOT in pretty good condition. The OP cropped the 2nd pic, cut out the left and right side so no one can see the dings. How can we tell what the condition is? The OP knew about the damage but he failed to let the buyer know. He could have easily pointed that shit out.

I'm with xcopy on this one. He's in the right. Not the OP.

[quote name='xcopy']Everything I own has to be/or is flawless.[/QUOTE]

Too bad the same can't be said of your character.

You agreed to trade for a "used, pretty good condition bricked PSP." You saw pics and a video of it. And now you're trying to back out like a 10 year old.

Just my 2 cents, since you put it out there for all of us to see.

Hope you guys work it out. Good luck.

[quote name='sasukekun']Why would you report xcopy? He got the PSP, nowhere in the OP does it say it has dings on the left/right side. It doesnt seem like Bronx told xcopy the PSP had dings on it either.

Hell, I would've sent it back too. It's like xcopy said description was inaccurate. Bronx failed to mention it had dings on it.

I'm with xcopy on this.[/QUOTE]

Well, I disagree with you.

[quote name='pimpinc333']As we see from Xcopy's pics the unit is NOT in pretty good condition. The OP cropped the 2nd pic, cut out the left and right side so no one can see the dings. How can we tell what the condition is? The OP knew about the damage but he failed to let the buyer know. He could have easily pointed that shit out.

I'm with xcopy on this one. He's in the right. Not the OP.[/QUOTE]

Uhh.. I'm pretty sure "good condition" takes into account dings. Especially ones that don't affect the unit's performance. Dings = trivial. And Xcopy could have easily asked more questions and asked to see more pics. Is he not a grown man, competent of making his own decisions?

[quote name='DrunkPollock']Too bad the same can't be said of your character.

You agreed to trade for a "used, pretty good condition bricked PSP." You saw pics and a video of it. And now you're trying to back out like a 10 year old.

Just my 2 cents, since you put it out there for all of us to see.

Hope you guys work it out. Good luck.[/quote]

Yes, but a flaw like that should really be mentioned. The buyer shouldn't have to try to guess at all the possible damages, and then if he forgets to ask about one, be stuck with the item. I've seen xcopy's tradelist, and he likes to have mint/flawless items. You shouldn't hold that against him.

[quote name='BronX GunZ']It's back up on the market. Any anyone interested PM me. It'll be on hold until Wednesday, Thursday the latest.[/QUOTE]

cml - and let me know if you see anything.

Thanks.

[quote name='Access_Denied']Yes, but a flaw like that should really be mentioned. The buyer shouldn't have to try to guess at all the possible damages, and then if he forgets to ask about one, be stuck with the item. I've seen xcopy's tradelist, and he likes to have mint/flawless items. You shouldn't hold that against him.[/QUOTE]

Then he should buy a brand new unit.

And if he is that anal about condition then it is his responsibility to find out what he's getting. Just my opinion.

[quote name='SpitFire158']Is there anything wrong with it besides like some dings on it and the need for the pandora's battery?[/quote]

Once I saw the dings I didn't even bother. I just took pic's and put it back in the box.

Anyways I don't want this thread going in the wrong direction, so let just let the op put it back up for sale/trade.

OP as a bonus I'll be giving you Forza 2 Xbox 360 and Gran Turismo 5 Prologue PS3 Import. Both in like new condition for FREE, along with your PSP.

They should be there Wednesday, or Thursday.

[quote name='DrunkPollock']Then he should buy a brand new unit.

And if he is that anal about condition then it is his responsibility to find out what he's getting. Just my opinion.[/QUOTE]

I disagree with everything you have said in this thread. The Seller is the one who HAS the responsibility to mention any flaw the item HE is selling.

Basically if xcopy went over a 20 point checklist with the seller about damages the unit may have and there was one thing xcopy didn't ask the seller could just fall back on "Well you didn't ask about that, so why should I have told you"? Does this sound right? How shady are we around here?

If this was my unit to sell I would have said it's in pretty good condition besides a couple of small dings on the side of the unit. I also would have provided pics showing what damage the buyer could expect and not be suprised by it when received.

Some people don't mind having fucked up items. xcopy is one of those people who like mint flawless stuff. So am I.

[quote name='pimpinc333']I disagree with everything you have said in this thread. The Seller is the one who HAS the responsibility to mention any flaw the item HE is selling.

Basically if xcopy went over a 20 point checklist with the seller about damages the unit may have and there was one thing xcopy didn't ask the seller could just fall back on "Well you didn't ask about that, so why should I have told you"? Does this sound right? How shady are we around here?

If this was my unit to sell I would have said it's in pretty good condition besides a couple of small dings on the side of the unit. I also would have provided pics showing what damage the buyer could expect and not be suprised by it when received.

Some people don't mind having fucked up items. xcopy is one of those people who like mint flawless stuff. So am I.[/QUOTE]

Me and xcopy resolved it and I have another deal pending on this, so can all these posts end? thanks

[quote name='pimpinc333']I disagree with everything you have said in this thread. The Seller is the one who HAS the responsibility to mention any flaw the item HE is selling.

Some people don't mind having fucked up items. xcopy is one of those people who like mint flawless stuff. So am I.[/QUOTE]

lol... yeah, seriously, I mean it's really difficult, mind-bending and strenuous to ask if something is in good cosmetic condition before you agree to buy or trade for it. What a concept.

Like I said, I don't think the seller misrepresented the item in the least, but we all have our own opinions.

Anywho, they've worked it out and it looks like Xcopy has done the right thing and is compensating BronX for wasting his time, so lets sqaush it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back