FS/FT: Castlevania: DoS & Mario Kart DS, WTB/WTTF: Some DVDs I want

Drummy404

CAGiversary!
Feedback
15 (100%)
I have Castlevania: Dawn of Sorrow for sale/trade, along with Mario Kart DS. Both have been barely played, although Mario Kart has a bit of the plastic on the front cut. The artwork only has an imprint of the cut though, the artwork itself is not cut. I am mainly looking for these DVDs:

Here are some DVDs I want, I'd prefer them to be used, but they must come with the chapter insert (if they came with them), and original cases with artwork. I don't really care about the conditions of these, as long as you can say that they're in good condition and not sun-faded. I don't mind if the discs have scratches, but they must play perfectly. No Hong Kong imports please, and Region 1 discs. I'll buy the DVDs, or please check the list in my sig. Here we go:

-City of God
-The Godfather DVD Collection
-Goodfellas (I only want the Special Edition, not the original)
-Heat
-Leon: The Professional (I might take the original version, but I do not want the Deluxe Version)
-Mortal Kombat: Annhilation
-Taegukgi (Korean movie, long shot, but worth a try)
-Volcano High (I'd prefer the Korean version, but might take the American version)
-The Warriors (I'd prefer the Ultimate Director's Cut, but might take the original)

I'll also consider any recommendations you have for mob movies or any Korean action movies.

I will also check lists.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']interested in buying both castlevania and mario kart outright.[/QUOTE]
Will you do $60 shipped via First Class? That's as low as I can go for now.

[quote name='Sleepkyng']It would have to get here before the 29th of december, which is when i leave for paris, so...[/QUOTE]
If you pay today before 4PM, I can ship it today.

bread's done
Back