FS/FT: DS Lite, Pokemon Diamond, NSMB, Mario Kart

SuperSnake2012

CAG Veteran
Hey fellow CAGs:

I bought a Nintendo DS Lite in white on launch day. I'm not much of a handheld gamer but I get suckered into buying almost every Nintendo handheld. :) I haven't used mine since I bought Pokemon so I'm looking to sell it. I have New Super Mario Bros, Mario Kart and Pokemon Diamond. I'm looking to sell these items all together, not interested in breaking them up. I will post pics if requested. All games come with original boxes and manuals. The original stylus and charger is included.

I am also interested in some 360 items FT. If you have anything to trade, send me a PM. I would also take some 360 items + cash.

I will ship USPS Priority Mail on the DS Lite... has been very fast and reliable in my experience. If you want to use an alternate courier I may be able to accommodate you, but at your own expense. I accept USPS money orders/cash.

I don't have any iTrader feedback on CAG but I do have 100% feedback on eBay (my account names are the same on CAG and eBay).

Thanks for the interest.

your better off trading/selling all the items individually as you'll get more stuff for them. If you do decide to do that check my list for both marios, thanks.

bread's done
Back