FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

all bids updated and freebies section updated as well. Feel free to look it over. Any mistakes you see, please let me know ASAP!!!

EDIT:

added the ps1 booklets to the freebie section. Please guys, if you even have the slightest interest in any of the freebies, please request it otherwise they go in the dumpster.

EDIT 2:

will send out invoices starting on sometime on monday. Will be sending everyone a PM so please look out for it and clear your inbox if you think you might be near capacity!

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name='Squarehard']OH! OOPS!

I didn't even notice that one, lol.

I'm sorry Nate :*([/QUOTE]

Well, I believe you won the El Hoardo award, you could let me have the PSN card. :D

Anyways, I'll pass on freebies this time.

I curse you damn electricity going out at the worst times!!! Not only did i miss the 2nd and late night football games I missed the ending of the lowball and came up empty handed :( haha. nice lowball again though.

[quote name='backseatdog']all bids updated and freebies section updated as well. Feel free to look it over. Any mistakes you see, please let me know ASAP!!!

EDIT:

added the ps1 booklets to the freebie section. Please guys, if you even have the slightest interest in any of the freebies, please request it otherwise they go in the dumpster.

EDIT 2:

will send out invoices starting on sometime on monday. Will be sending everyone a PM so please look out for it and clear your inbox if you think you might be near capacity![/QUOTE]
well if no one else wants em, i'll take those manuals.

If the PS1 manuals are all leftovers ill swipe them :D

But my main pick for the freebies would be FF VII Black Label Case

Are the left overs also going to be distributed by highest bidders?

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Well, I believe you won the El Hoardo award, you could let me have the PSN card. :D

Anyways, I'll pass on freebies this time.[/QUOTE]

I dunno Nate. I was thinking about picking up Scott Pilgrim since I do have the $10 card now XD.

Let me think about it ;P

This would be easier if I won Sniper no Sniping too! >.

Just checked the bids and I should have won-

FFXII Rev Wings - $1
Infamous - $2
Killzone 2 - $1
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $2

I think you missed Infamous and Killzone 2 :)

Hey BSD, I think you made a mistake in not updating the auction for Denzalo's bid which was post

[quote name='Denzalo']Strat Guides-

Final Fantasy III DS - $3
Final Fantasy IV Advance - $2
Final Fantasy VII (#1) - $3
Final Fantasy XII Revenant Wings - $1
Infamous - $2
Killzone 2 - $1
Littlebigplanet - $3
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $2
Super Mario Galaxy Premiere Edition (SEALED) - $4
Super Smash Bros Brawl Premiere Edition (SEALED) - $2[/QUOTE]

When I gave the final bid for $1 on the guide, the OP said the auction was updated to 21-- something, but his post was in the 20-- something's, and that makes a headache. I would have definitely coughed up the extra dollar to win the item. Any clue to settle this?

[quote name='0_0']Hey BSD, I think you made a mistake in not updating the auction for Denzalo's bid which was post

When I gave the final bid for $1 on the guide, the OP said the auction was updated to 21-- something, but his post was in the 20-- something's, and that makes a headache. I would have definitely coughed up the extra dollar to win the item. Any clue to settle this?[/QUOTE]

Unfortunately it's first bid, first serve.

It's really BSD's job to keep everything on the main page updated to the second, it's more of a courtesy. Especially down the stretch when bids were flying left and right. Buyers should at least double check to see if there are other bids ahead of them, regardless of what the op updates are, since they are the one bidding on it. I did this all last night. I drop a bid, but then I flip back a few pages and find I was already outbid, so I update my new bid to reflect that.

I can't see rewarding the next person to put down the same bid just because they didn't see someone else in front of them.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but just my feelings on the situation.

[quote name='Squarehard']If the PS1 manuals are all leftovers ill swipe them :D

But my main pick for the freebies would be FF VII Black Label Case

Are the left overs also going to be distributed by highest bidders?

[/QUOTE]

yes, highest bidders get priority. But I go one per person, until I reach leftovers, so you will get any leftover ps1 manuals if they are unclaimed. But if you really want something you can PM the person who requested a freebie to switch to something else or something.

[quote name='Denzalo']Just checked the bids and I should have won-

FFXII Rev Wings - $1
Infamous - $2
Killzone 2 - $1
Ninja Gaiden Sigma - $2

I think you missed Infamous and Killzone 2 :)[/QUOTE]

wow you're right, i don't why i missed updating those bids :bomb:. Just updated to fix that.

[quote name='0_0']Hey BSD, I think you made a mistake in not updating the auction for Denzalo's bid which was post

When I gave the final bid for $1 on the guide, the OP said the auction was updated to 21-- something, but his post was in the 20-- something's, and that makes a headache. I would have definitely coughed up the extra dollar to win the item. Any clue to settle this?[/QUOTE]

yeah I'm sorry, I totally missed updating it and feel bad about that and definitely is an unfortunate situation. I tried my best to update the OP to the best of my ability but I make mistakes sometimes. But Denzalo did put his bid in and I just missed it.

So I'm just going to look it as this:

Denzalo put a maximum bid of $1 and you put a maximum bid of $1 at a later time. So I'll have to give it to Denzalo.

I'll give you a $1 credit for my next lowball though if you participate in it.

[quote name='Squarehard']Unfortunately it's first bid, first serve.

It's really BSD's job to keep everything on the main page updated to the second, it's more of a courtesy. Especially down the stretch when bids were flying left and right. Buyers should at least double check to see if there are other bids ahead of them, regardless of what the op updates are, since they are the one bidding on it. I did this all last night. I drop a bid, but then I flip back a few pages and find I was already outbid, so I update my new bid to reflect that.

I can't see rewarding the next person to put down the same bid just because they didn't see someone else in front of them.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but just my feelings on the situation.[/QUOTE]

I second this. I did the same thing, I put a bid on the SSBB guide when Square had bid $2 on it just before me. Sure I would have bid $3 (Hell, up to $10 if I could have stayed awake), but since I didn't look up like a fool I missed out.

[quote name='Squarehard']Unfortunately it's first bid, first serve.

Not trying to be mean or anything, but just my feelings on the situation.[/QUOTE]

The thing is, BSD had the OP updated to a certain post, and I did not think to check before those posts. Additionally, I was never given the opportunity to revise my bid, as seconds after I posted, the lowball was over.

[quote name='backseatdog']
yeah I'm sorry, I totally missed updating it and feel bad about that and definitely is an unfortunate situation. I tried my best to update the OP to the best of my ability but I make mistakes sometimes. But Denzalo did put his bid in and I just missed it.

So I'm just going to look it as this:

Denzalo put a maximum bid of $1 and you put a maximum bid of $1 at a later time. So I'll have to give it to Denzalo.

I'll give you a $1 credit for my next lowball though if you participate in it.[/QUOTE]
Thanks I understand.

[quote name='0_0']The thing is, BSD had the OP updated to a certain post, and I did not think to check before those posts. Additionally, I was never given the opportunity to revise my bid, as seconds after I posted, the lowball was over.

Thanks I understand.[/QUOTE]

thanks for understanding, again I apologize.

Will start working on invoices now. I also added excitebike 64 to the freebie section if anyone is interested.

OP updated with list of winners.

Freebie section updated with list of "winners".

Reward section updated too.

Invoices will come later tonight hopefully.

hey question

what do you think of the SFIV fightstick? I've been looking for a good stick, but I don't want to spend 150 on one and have it be cheaply made and unresponsive.

thanks

Free bump for agreeing to send 3D Dot Game Heroes to me via Goozex (assuming there aren't more people using the backseatdog handle). Thanks man.

bread's done
Back