FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

PS2:
Ratchet & Clank (GH) (missing manual) - $3

I'm taking over MYFIREMANISHUGE's previous bid of $3 for it. He should be posting here to confirm shortly and he's also contacted backseatdog and let him know.

Anime
Samurai X the Collection ---$15
Scryed Complete Collection ---$15
Strategy Guides
Final Fantasy XII CE Balthier---$4
Final Fantasy XII CE Basch ---$4

* Dirge of Cerberus: Final Fantasy VII (GH) (BRAND NEW & SEALED) - $9
* Dragon Quest VIII (no outer sleeve) - $3
* Final Fantasy X #2 - $7
* Ico (disc has blockbuster disc shield, check photos) - $16
* Radiata Stories - $11
* Resident Evil 4 Premium Edition - $16
* Xenosaga Episode II - $5

i've returned.

Tekken 6 Limited Edition (Fight Stick Bundle) (BRAND NEW & SEALED) (PS3 version) - $41
Cross Edge (BRAND NEW & SEALED) - $22
Advance Wars Dual Strike - $6
Pokemon Pearl - $9

Hey BSD, I believe mickeyu422 was bidding $12 for the Devil May Cry collection rather than the MGS collection. If I'm wrong and there's still time, please increase my bid for MGS to $13, otherwise I think I'm still highest at $11. Thanks!

if it's not over yet..
Mythical Detective Loki Ragnarok Volume 2 (BRAND NEW & SEALED) - $1
Tactics Volume 2 (BRAND NEW & SEALED) - $1
Texhnolyze Volumes 1 to 4 - $1
X TV Series Volume 1 (BRAND NEW & SEALED) - $1
X TV Series Volume 8 (w/ slip cover) - $1
Yumeria Volume 2 (BRAND NEW & SEALED) - $1

Last edited by a moderator:
yea talk about a bad time to have an outage you should set it to end tonight instead because nobody got to do there final bids, i think everyone would understand

BSD, just a suggestion for you since I think CAG went down about an hour before the end. Of course, you can do what you would like, just thought I would throw an idea out there for you to get this back on track.

I would stop accepting bids now and announce a one hour window the tomorrow that will substitute for final hour bidding and everyone can come back and bid then. #1, so people don't miss the end thinking CAG is still down and, #2,making sure everyone has enough time to find out about the new ending time.

Mario Kart Double Dash - $10
Snow White and The Seven Dwarfs (BRAND NEW & SEALED) (w/ slip cover) - $12
(if you're still accepting bids)

[quote name='jbroush99']OP hasn't been on here since before the site crashed last night.[/QUOTE]

He goes by pacific time he's prolly asleep

[quote name='spike26']If the lowball is being extended due to cag being down last night:
Yuyuhakusho Manga Volumes 1 to 7 - $4[/QUOTE]

dammit I almost got a steal!

bread's done
Back