FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

okay fixed some errors in the OP.

All of them had to do with me mistyping ctrl+c in which it caused me to paste the wrong name. Here are the corrections:

my sims kingdom ds : remag -> ash burton
onimusha ps2 : yakumo -> ash burton
ever grace ps2 : yakumo -> ash burton
samurai champloo anime : thezoopal -> the punisher
ufc undisputed 2010 360: zxt vendetta -> zxt vendetta (lol)

I believe that is everything people asked me to look at. I am still taking request for corrections in the OP if you see them, thanks!

-bsd

[quote name='stuntman21']my bid looks ok, can't believe it won it that cheap though lol i'll have to pay on thursday when i get paid if that's ok with you?[/QUOTE]

my plan is to send payment instructions tonight for everyone.

Thursday is fine with me.

okay, now going to work on the rewards section. In order to do this I will assume all bids are correct now and organize the winnings into the OP by CAG name (alphabetical).

The OP will now contain the winnings by username.

I moved all the bids to post #4 for those who still need to look them over.

Winner section finally finished. Took longer than I thought. Please look over it and see if there are any mistakes you see.

I'm gonna have to do some family stuff right now so I won't be able to get invoices out tonight. I'll try to get them by Wednesday morning though.

Also if anyone has the time, could someone figure out who won the rewards section. You can use the OP and post #4 to quickly get the winners. I'll do this later if not, thanks!

Also the freebie section needs a lot of work and I need a bit of a break before tackling it. There are a few items in the lowball that did not get a bid which I will put into the freebie section. Remember, I'm going for 1 freebie per person. So just have one in mind when I send out the invoices (if you want one at all).

-bsd

Screw the Rules, I Have Money Award - Hybrid5006 with $266
Next closest is Rave Child - $199

El Hoardo Award - Ash Burton
Next closest is Blackdog

The Trophy Whore - Nate Nanjo

The Trophy Skank & Bimbo Award
2nd - jbroush99 and the_grimace - TIE

Otaku Award - Blackdog

Rest you are on your own. LOL.... I got down to the PS2 list and was like... shit still 9 more awards to go.

[quote name='dinobot']Screw the Rules, I Have Money Award - Hybrid5006 with $266
Next closest is Rave Child - $199

El Hoardo Award - Ash Burton
Next closest is Blackdog

The Trophy Whore - Nate Nanjo

The Trophy Skank & Bimbo Award
2nd - jbroush99 and the_grimace - TIE

Otaku Award - Blackdog

Rest you are on your own. LOL.... I got down to the PS2 list and was like... shit still 9 more awards to go.[/QUOTE]

damn, i knew I should have bid on fairy tale fights! lol

[quote name='the_grimace']damn, i knew I should have bid on fairy tale fights! lol[/QUOTE]

If you will use the codes you can have the prize for Trophy Whore. If BSD is fine with that.

I know I probably will never use them.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']If you will use the codes you can have the prize for Trophy Whore. If BSD is fine with that.

I know I probably will never use them.[/QUOTE]

I would definitely use the codes (though I think the big daddy ones are expired) why wouldn't you use the code though for a free game? You won it, so you deserve it!

[quote name='the_grimace']I would definitely use the codes (though I think the big daddy ones are expired) why wouldn't you use the code though for a free game? You won it, so you deserve it![/QUOTE]

Nate should stay a whore and let me and grimace fight over who's a skank or bimbo!:lol:

[quote name='jbroush99']Nate should stay a whore and let me and grimace fight over who's a skank or bimbo!:lol:[/QUOTE]

I suppose I will. It is free.

[quote name='jbroush99']Nate should stay a whore and let me and grimace fight over who's a skank or bimbo!:lol:[/QUOTE]

lol. well, I think you spent more then me anyway, plus I don't really care which one I get so you pick which one you want, and I will take whatever is left. :applause:

winners for reward section is finished, time for rest. Will work on invoices/freebies in the morning.

EDIT: okay which one of you was looking through my "fun" album on photobucket. Don't judge me :whistle2:#

Last edited by a moderator:
Rewards section finalized. Need winners to select their choices.

Freebie section updated. Added new items. Please read both EDITS!!!!!!

time 4 rest for cereal now.

Oh, everything looked fine to me.

I want the official nintendo player's guide, but the other 2 not as much. So, I guess the others can fight over them. >

Also since no one seemed to claim it, I'll take Knight Hunters vol. 1

Oh and I think grimace is the Bimbo.

Yeah, you can send masterledz the Jigen figure. For the invoices, here's how I'd like the orders divided.

Order 1:
Okami
Shadow of the Colossus

Order 2:
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Castlevania SotN
Kill Bill box set
Megaman X7
Megaman X8

It looks like Rave Child has priority on the Blood Omen guide, so I guess I'll claim Metal Gear Solid 2: GH instead if there are no objections. If I do get that, please put it in order 2. Thanks.

[quote name='dynafire']Yeah, you can send masterledz the Jigen figure. For the invoices, here's how I'd like the orders divided. [/QUOTE]

Thank you so much. Yes, I'll take the Jigen figure as the award. As for my normal order, you may ship them all in the same box. My freebie looks good, the nyko game carrying case.

I could have sworn that I bid $4.50 on Shadow of the Colossus #2 on Sunday afternoon. Oh well. Really sucks, I'd have gladly paid ~$10.

[quote name='mr_bungle']I could have sworn that I bid $4.50 on Shadow of the Colossus #2 on Sunday afternoon. Oh well. Really sucks, I'd have gladly paid ~$10.[/QUOTE]

it was $1.00 increments, that's probably why your bid didn't count.

[quote name='Nate Nanjo']Oh, everything looked fine to me.

I want the official nintendo player's guide, but the other 2 not as much. So, I guess the others can fight over them. >

Also since no one seemed to claim it, I'll take Knight Hunters vol. 1

Oh and I think grimace is the Bimbo.[/QUOTE]

thanks, fixed.

[quote name='dynafire']Yeah, you can send masterledz the Jigen figure. For the invoices, here's how I'd like the orders divided.

Order 1:
Okami
Shadow of the Colossus

Order 2:
Super Mario World
Super Mario All-Stars
Castlevania SotN
Kill Bill box set
Megaman X7
Megaman X8

It looks like Rave Child has priority on the Blood Omen guide, so I guess I'll claim Metal Gear Solid 2: GH instead if there are no objections. If I do get that, please put it in order 2. Thanks.[/QUOTE]

got it.

[quote name='stuntman21']I have found a mistake, I forgot that I had bid on Prince of Persia Sands of Time on xbox. http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forums/showthread.php?p=7485872#post7485872 post #988 sorry to catch this so late. Bid was $3[/QUOTE]

sorry I missed that, fixed it for you.

[quote name='evantrees']did look after you brought it up...

an old favorite

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
[/QUOTE]

unfortunately, Lord of the Rings Trilogy is still on my "to watch list" :bomb:

I addressed all posts, will be working on PM's shortly. Invoices will be starting to come out today. Thanks!

EDIT: updated freebie section. Please look over CAGs.

[quote name='dynafire']It looks like Rave Child has priority on the Blood Omen guide, so I guess I'll claim Metal Gear Solid 2: GH instead if there are no objections. If I do get that, please put it in order 2. Thanks.[/QUOTE]
Thanks, I would like to claim the Blood Omen guide. Thanks again for the sale, freebies, and achievements BSD! I'll pay once you get the invoices out.

ill take any freebie you want to throw in i had sent you a pm last week about monopoly but i see a lot of people who spent more than me want that. so if you have any freebie you think is cool feel free to hook me up :)

edit: is that x tv series in engllish? it looks cool. but i never learned how to read subtitles

heck even if its not in english if nobody else claims it, and your willing, ill take it!

bread's done
Back