FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

[quote name='bredbu']ill take any freebie you want to throw in i had sent you a pm last week about monopoly but i see a lot of people who spent more than me want that. so if you have any freebie you think is cool feel free to hook me up :)

edit: is that x tv series in engllish? it looks cool. but i never learned how to read subtitles

heck even if its not in english if nobody else claims it, and your willing, ill take it![/QUOTE]

they both should be dual audio, so yes.

[quote name='yakumo']I'll take final fight one (gba) (box, manual, inserts, etc) (no game). If you are still accepting freebie request.[/QUOTE]

yes I'm still taking requests for all freebies. I put your name in.

Excellent lowball! I just wish I could've read faster at the end and bid on a few more items! Payment will be ready as soon as I get that invoice. Thanks!

i have paypal ready for payment, and for a freebie as i didn't get the one i asked for lol, it was late, just throw in a random anime movie if you would. suprise me :D as long as it's in english lol.

EDIT: and yes, it was a great lowball :D

I'll take Steam Detectives and/or a DS car charger if they are up for grabs. I know I'm late to the freebie party so no big deal either way.

[quote name='stuntman21']i have paypal ready for payment, and for a freebie as i didn't get the one i asked for lol, it was late, just throw in a random anime movie if you would. suprise me :D as long as it's in english lol.

EDIT: and yes, it was a great lowball :D[/QUOTE]

it is best if you just claim one right now.

OP gradually being updated. Freebie section up-to-date.

[quote name='phantasyx']I don't get the Starmask style ending but if you send me a invoice I will pay immediately.[/QUOTE]

i just started invoices today, had to do some other lowball stuff. Going alphabetical order, so I should come to you soon.

[quote name='backseatdog']it is best if you just claim one right now.

OP gradually being updated. Freebie section up-to-date.[/QUOTE]
alright, i'll claim area 88 vol. 3...hope i won't be lost in the story lol.

I'll take the Final Fight GBA game freebie only thing that really caught my eye. I'm not in a hurry to receive the stuff quickly so don't mind me. I know you have your hands full!!!!

One last thing, you can throw in Ghost Stories Vol 2. and Tactics Vol 2 for $1.00 each plus shipping (just so I'm not being Freebie Greedy).

[quote name='TheZooPal']Ooh, I sure hope mine is medium! :O[/QUOTE]

DSC04379.jpg

[quote name='backseatdog']working on medium size packages today, sorry for those with bigger packages, i'm really working on it :bomb:[/QUOTE]
Take your time with mine, I'm in no hurry. With the amount that you sold, that's a lot of hard work!

Hey whenever you get to mine, just wanted to let you know I would prefer one box as well. I think the medium or large size flat rate priority male boxes should hold all my stuff. I dont know if media mail still allows video games either, but whatever, as long as shipping is not ridiculously expensive. I'll pay whenever you get me the invoice. Definitely in no rush though

[quote name='dabears1']Sure wish you lived in Illinois. Could have gone and picked it up. So how big is mine?[/QUOTE]

i think i may have to split yours into two boxes, one for cod and one for tekken. Then evenly distribute the rest between the two packages. I haven't started yours yet though, sorry.

That's cool. When ever you have it ready, I can pay on a thursday or friday. I have my cod fix on my pc. My friends want me to get on the ps3, but they can wait.

[quote name='TheZooPal']Do you think you can fit mine in one box? I'd prefer that, but ultimately whatever is best for you is fine with me.[/QUOTE]

yes, yours should be fine.

[quote name='backseatdog']yes, yours should be fine.[/QUOTE]

Ok sweet :D Btw, I'm just curious, but where are you getting this huge amount of boxes? :O

i actually kept the boxes that amazon gives me whenever i order from them, but i pretty much exhausted them by now, except for the real big ones, which I'll use for the rest of my packages I still need to get to. Also I just ran out to tape, so I'm done for today lol.

Priority mail flat rates are free to order online, or at the post office, if he's sending them that way. I buy boxes at wal-mart for $.60 if I need specific sized, or if I'm sending the stuff via parcel or whatnot..

bread's done
Back