FS/FT: Entourage Season DVD's, MW3 Hardened PS3/360... Want: CYL

[quote name='backseatdog']i actually kept the boxes that amazon gives me whenever i order from them, but i pretty much exhausted them by now, except for the real big ones, which I'll use for the rest of my packages I still need to get to. Also I just ran out to tape, so I'm done for today lol.[/QUOTE]

That's an impressive amount of Amazon boxes. :applause:

[quote name='Potatoeman']Tape and bubble wrap expenses add so quickly when you have to send a lot of stuff:cry:[/QUOTE]

That's why you should just use crumpled up newspaper instead of bubble wrap. A $2 newspaper will go a long way. (or you can go recycling bin diving and get em for free)

Thank God I didn't order any more than one strategy guide. My jackass mailman left BSD's package on my porch in the middle of a rainstorm with no plastic over the box. My FFIX strategy guide looks like it was dropped in a pool and is likely completely fucked.

Thank you BSD for individually packaging every other item. Everything else I ordered weathered the storm fine (there is minor water damage on RE:0, but beyond that everything is ok).

[quote name='TheZooPal']Sweet, I got mine just in time.
I have no idea how it got here that fast. :O
Thanks again![/QUOTE]

magical things happen when you ship it over the weekend, don't know why.

Will have all packages out tomorrow and I will finally be done.

For those who didn't pay, I'll send you one last message about it (this will be a third message for some of you now).

If I don't get payment/response by Friday, I'll just leave a negative feedback and be done with it. No more babysitting on my part.

[quote name='backseatdog']magical things happen when you ship it over the weekend, don't know why.

For those who didn't pay, I'll send you one last message about it (this will be a third message for some of you now).

If I don't get payment/response by Friday, I'll just leave a negative feedback and be done with it. No more babysitting on my part.[/QUOTE]

For such a large lowball, only a few haven't paid, so it could be worse.

[quote name='backseatdog']magical things happen when you ship it over the weekend, don't know why.

If I don't get payment/response by Friday, I'll just leave a negative feedback and be done with it. No more babysitting on my part.[/QUOTE]
For any that don't pay just let me know what you have left and I'll make offers to take it off of your hands. :D

I keep forgetting that the USPS delivery confirmation is not a good method for tracking a package while en route and I check everyday to only see that the "electronic shipping info has been received". I hope my package gets here soon!

The package arrived yesterday!!!! Awesome BSD, thanks for a great lowball!! And special thanks to the mailman who left it on my front step and didn't bother to knock to let us know it was here.

Got my package today! Thanks backseatdog, I left you some feedback and would appreciate some in return.

[quote name='jbroush99']And special thanks to the mailman who left it on my front step and didn't bother to knock to let us know it was here.[/QUOTE]

Wow, we must have the same mailman! I never get a knock on the door either :bomb:

[quote name='jbroush99']The package arrived yesterday!!!! Awesome BSD, thanks for a great lowball!! And special thanks to the mailman who left it on my front step and didn't bother to knock to let us know it was here.[/QUOTE]

Hey, that's how it went for me.

I hated it when they changed my mail carrier. :(

She tries to stuff items into my mailbox first, before putting it by the front door.

Good morning.
I wish you luck with the low ball :)

Playstation 3:

Farcry 2 $5
Naruto Ultimate Ninja Storm $5

X Complete Special Collector's Box Set $4

PS3
Medal of Honor Airborne - $5

PS2
Atelier Iris 2 - $8
Dragon Quest VIII - $8
Kingdom Hearts II - $8