FS/FT: Factory sealed Metroid Zero Mission

redline

CAGiversary!
Feedback
4 (100%)
Up for sale/trade are the following GBA games, factory sealed. Please PM me an offer. These are authentic and NOT bootlegs or imports. They were bought from a local Sears store. I ship games in a box, not an envelope, with delivery confirmation.

I can take PayPal balance transfers or money orders. I have a PayPal Verified personal account, so I CANNOT accept credit card payments. My eBay ID is bored.at.work if you wish to check my references. My feedback score is 72, 100% positive, 98 positive feedback total.

Haves (new, sealed)

Metroid Zero Mission (GBA) - $18 shipped

Wants (new, sealed)

Final Fantasy IV (GBA)
Castlevania Double Pack AoS & HoD (GBA)
Metal Slug Advance (GBA)
Tales of Symphonia (GCN)
Rallisport Challenge 2 (XBX)
Ghost Recon 2 (XBX)

Wait more then funny since I just saw he is charging $5 extra to ship them ontop of there already high prices. Why did you buy them all for that price just to make the exact price back?

Nice job hoarding the $10 clearance games at Sears then bumping up the price to up to 400%. Way to treat your fellow CAGs

yeah seriously, lying to me about keeping one SMA 2 for play and one of collection. thanks a LOT. now gtfo of this site.

[quote name='pimpinc333']Wait more then funny since I just saw he is charging $5 extra to ship them ontop of there already high prices. Why did you buy them all for that price just to make the exact price back?[/QUOTE]

The price stickers are old prices. Sears probably didn't update the tags with the clearance prices

Very nice. Buying games off of a deal that you got here, on CAG (see YMMV Sears deal), then come back to the community that provided you with this excellent opportunity and try to rape them. Sweet of you.

Also, you're giving the retail prices from like 3 years ago. Super Mario World for $40? Get the hell out of here, and never come back.

[quote name='hero101']I was interested in Mario & luigi but the price is about retail.[/QUOTE]
Most are retail or retail + w/shipping figured in there.

Might be a while before that first feedback shows up with this TL.

bread's done
Back