FS/FT: Fallout 4 Pip Boy edition preorder ps4

[quote name='punjabi_munda']cml for:
Wii Controller Gloves Green on Green (Zelda Edition)
Castlevania - POR - Sealed - trade only[/QUOTE]

Sorry, didn't see anything. Thanks for looking though.

[quote name='-Never4ever-']cml for FFIII[/QUOTE]

responded to all pms and offers. Castlevania is now pending a trade, but I'll keep a line on offers until we complete the details. He has first dibs so long as he responds.

to a deluxe apartment in the sky

Don't know what to make of the Castlevania guy..I guess he has until I get home from work tomorrow to accept the deal. I'll continue to accept offers for it in the event that he has dropped off the face of the earth.

In an unrelated note, I am thinking of dropping a huge amount for a copy of Panzer Dragoon Saga..anyone that has played it, is it worth it?

[quote name='The Crotch']I should be focused on selling and not trading, but I'm just too damn weak...

Check the list in my signature for Vagrant, Lunar, and Xeno.[/QUOTE]

Sorry brother, didn't see anything.

Thank you to everyone that has traded or looked so far. One more day! I'll be in trade overdrive, so make all offers now. Those few people who are working on outstanding deals with me, please get back to me soon.

Thats right folks, if we come to an agreement today before Noon EST, I will ship today, except in the event that a trade would require you to send first due to significantly lower feedback.

lower prices, added a few more items..I am also temporarily not buying anything until February at least, except for those that I am already currently dealing with. I think that's only one guy that I have yet to finalize and pay for a deal, but just in case there is anyone else..

OH and prices are negotiable. Make an offer!

I am very interested in Xenogears non GH resurfaced disc 1 -Trade Only is it disk only and does the game have any problems playing? not sure if I would be willing to trade any of my games for it but how much are you willing to let it go for if you decide to sell it

bread's done
Back